• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Avatar Thread: What is your Avatar?

Oh that's Ako-chan from Negima!
That's my favorite manga :D

Um.........for context......if Ako injects your ass with that thing, you temporarily gain badass superpowers.

Yuna, standing next to Ako, for example, goes from "ordinary high school chick whose talents include playing basketball", to "amazing gunslinger chick whose talents include being able to track a lightspeedy expert monster opponent with just her eyes, and hit her".

Badasses. Each and every one of them. (Except for Danny. He has some character development to undertake before he can truly rub shoulders with these men.)

I changed my avatar a while ago, but... say hello to Master Commander Siyo Raksa Overwatch.

(Note - Mog, For some reason, I can't stop laughing at that)

That's a facehugger eh? Damn, I guess I need to go back and rewatch Aliens again (It HAS been like six years since I watched it.)

The Holiday spirit collection!
doshii xmas.png nashoba xmas.png soresu xmas.png fred xmas.png shotjon xmas.png

Doshii, Nashoba, Soresu, Fred, Shotjon! I made these as a surprise (don't worry, I saved the originals if you need them)!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back