Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Avatar Thread: What is your Avatar?

I don't know that mine needs an explanation, but I'm giving one, anyway. :D

It's a cross on a hill at sunset. At least for me, an empty cross at sunset is a pretty big representation of Jesus' death and resurrection. My faith is the biggest thing in my life, so I use it a lot.

Just something I found on the internet though I will be changing to a line up of my characters later

Got this one from a guy named BRIndustries, it's affectionately referred to as the "Arball" by many of us. Unsurprisingly it's my single character! XD

It's a taiyaki with a person attached. Yes, I did not misspeak.

Inspired by said pastry I enjoyed in Kaminarimon, Amakusa some time ago. Cold days and piping hot pastries go together very well.

EDIT: I wonder. Shouldn't my title read as "Inactive Member" by now?

Last edited:
a pic a friend drew for me that pretty much sums me up and i use for all my accounts but was orignally used for my youtube channel

RPG-D RPGfix
Back