• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Avatar Thread: What is your Avatar?

Sid said:
Silent Jay.

Loved the show. Wished they made more.

Not enough to not get Silent Bob confused with Jay. Loved the movies, all six of them, the comics mostly sucked, never saw the show.

Saber Lily, which is apparently some kind of new fangled version of Saber that I haven't seen in any works outside of hawt hawt Danbooru pics. Also blush. Because everything is better with blush.

And angry.

Exhack said:
Saber Lily, which is apparently some kind of new fangled version of Saber that I haven't seen in any works outside of hawt hawt Danbooru pics. Also blush. Because everything is better with blush.

And angry.

I read that last part as "Everything is better with Tsundere"

Randvarr said:
My avatar is actually a modified photo of myself.

ಠ_ಠ

Dragonnova said:
Gamer's mental vision of me.

ಠ_ಠ;

Exhack said:

And angry.

ಠ_ಠ~<3

Soresu said:
Yeah...mine is just uh...self-explanatory. :?

ಠ_ಠ!

I found a neat picture on a site a frequent, so I played around with it and this was the result. The shading, and other filter edits were me... the text I also added, it's an attempt to show a little more personal console love. Also to be tempting in making my players want to play more. :D

I finally got rid of the Bear. And while I was rep'in Helashio Pride for a little bit, I decided that this person would make a much better avatar. I thought about making my Location something like "YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THIS IS" or "4/1 NEVAR FORGET" or even "You don't WANT to know," but I eventually settled on "Comfortable and Alive" for maximum lulz.

Seriously.

Never forget. :patriot:

RPG-D RPGfix
Back