• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Avatar Thread: What is your Avatar?

My avatar come from my 360 avatar, just something I was doing in my spare time. Plus he has a beard, that means he is cooool!!!

*cries in corner*

What is it with all the @-@ ?

Is that really you, Luca?

Quite dashing. On first glance, I was reminded of the most recent Doctor (who also recently quit...). I think the actor's first name is David. Anyone here could probably fill in the blanks, and I'm too tired to google it right now.

Well i've been using my avatar for a long time... originally it was just a picture but after i became friends with someone who was good with computers (think about 4 years ago) I asked him to spruce it up a little and this is what resulted and he incorparated aline from a poem i had written at the time

Bleed your death upon me,
Feel the sweet pain of sin,
And feed the lust within thee,
and give the innocence you hid deep within.

Give your soul to me,
with your last innocent breath
And live in sin eternally,
the fun begins with your death

Doc form The Whiteboard. I took a screenshot, and did a little cropping with a picture viewer; no photoshop involved.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back