• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Bastardpiece Theater Discussion

A quick heads up guys, I'll be posting later on Thursday. Finals are on Friday, so things are slowing down a bit on my end. But after that, it's winter break for me, during which I hope to make things exciting. So hang in there just a little bit more!

Meanwhile, before I do post though, I hope you are all enjoying bouncing around in the back of the armored delivery truck.

Yep, it's that time again. It's ok to slow down for a bit and relax at home guys, but despite that, I'll see to trying to post tomorrow or the day after that and at least keep things moving at a slow, easy pace.

Well, I ended up taking longer to post than I expected, and that's naturally on me. Because of my delay, tell me if there's something I missed or stepped on - I did my best to only list some general details and things in the background to avoid any problems as I get back into the pace. Right now, my plan is to let everyone catch their breath before doing a short timeskip.

To avoid some confusion for those who's characters might be looking at Sawaka.

When she first came out of the box, with her hood off she was using her abilities as a 33S to hide her natural appearance. She looked like a Caucasian woman with blue eyes and black hair, though the ears will still be noticeable once her balaclava is completely removed (if I remember right I just had her pull it up). However now that she is no long conscious she cannot maintain the disguise. So her true experience, with a dark black skin, equally black hair, and orange eyes will show through now.

Just putting this out there to avoid confusion.

Hope I didn't step on any toes in my post. Also if Dex having knowledge of the 33 having nanomachines in the blood I can edit that out. I figured since he no doubt fought in the war before getting enlisted by the IPG, he would have to learn about the anatomy of the Neko and their different series.

Well nekovalkyrja don't really have blood, they have hemosynthetic blood which I assume would be easy to discern. That said NH22C yamataians and Minkans have hemo-blood as well so that would not really tell you that she is a neko.

Fair point. Though they were in a hurry when Dex was first introduced to her injury. Then there was also the entire event of her being knocked unconscious and reverting to her natural appearance which gave it away. I was only asking if Dex's knowledge of the nanomachines was out of bound.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back