• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Bastardpiece Theater Discussion

Well I did not point it out earlier cause I thought you moved us along for progress or something. I only voiced it now, when you talked about us clumping us together. Ah well things are done, time to just move along with them.

Well, apparently there was some left hallway thing off of where we were, and Dick headed down that way to try and flank the machine gun. If I have that screwed up let me know. Of everyone here, I probably have the least idea of what I'm actually doing.

It's good.

With enough of a delay, I've decided to get us moving again. If anyone didn't post because they thought there was nothing to be done, then that's something best brought up here too. That way, at the very least, I can move us faster to a point where there's more to work with. And if it was Turkey and Booze keeping anyone from posting...well, nothing to be done about that.

No, I'm not angry - I actually had a few laughs as I wrote that one up after Santa was mentioned!

So far, I'm glad we're moving along in the plot. Remember everyone, listen to the little Delsaurian! We got some action, and it's been pretty unforgiving, so I'm going to try and change how I'm doing things - namely, I'll make it so it starts out with close calls and warning wounds. I've done this before in PA and Frames, but find it a lot harder when you're not even a "Man in a can". Bonus points for whoever figures out where the quote was from. I'm also going to try paying more close attention to your characters and if they're searching or not too, so you all will be seeing more goods coming your way so long as they keep an eye out.

And remember, use cover!

Sorry if I stepped on any toes in my post. I thought I would have Dex take the initiative since he has been kind of sitting back like a lazy ass the whole time.

I am okay with this I guess, though the belt was applied above the wound to stop the bleeding, so chance of it actually doing something virally to the wound was about the same if it was not there at all. Still pressure bandage is way better :)
Also we have no idea what the stims really are Fenix, don't assume things without asking CadetNewb. They can be healing stuff actually, nanites in paste to close wounds, or they could be combat-stims, one never knows if GM did not say before.

He referred to them as "medical stim-packs" so I guessed they're what Cadet said they were. But you're right. in the future I'll wait until it's been clarified.

Get to the choppah!

As soon as you guys scramble to get in - I'll give it a day at most - we'll be off and have a scene change. And naturally, Gallant will be joining us too!

Yes, it's all clear.

Post Scripture:

And now you're all happily bouncing around on the inside of a MUFFIN MAN armored muffin delivery vehicle with a cute girl in the trunk. You should all feel proud of yourselves. :3

RPG-D RPGfix
Back