• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC Battlefield Education: My Martial Arts Are Completely Interfering With My School Romantic Comedy

Everybody needs a break every now and then, just to take a step back and have a breather.

I'm glad you came back though, yeet.

[Season 2: Episode 1] Summer Wars

@Blizzard @club24 @SirSkully @IQ

You're all good to post. Don't wait for me, since this is mostly a chance for your characters to get acquainted. I also want to take it a little slow with GM posts to use them to shepherd in any other characters we get in the next week or so.

This is the time to get those characters finished and join up, though!

Also side threads can be started once all the characters are introduced, if you really have a hankering to do a JP or something. They're all titled OVAs, as you can see from the old threads.

Any other questions or comments, gang?

It is possible for us staff to merge the two threads if you'd like.

How's that work? Do they all go into a particular place or get tagged somehow?

As long as it doesn't mess things up, that's probably the best solution.

I've heard you're looking for teachers owo

Iemochi Nagamura (an NPC I would like to turn into a PC here) is a Doctor of Economics and Management as well as a Doctor of Applied Sciences :p
(Yeah, crazy, having all the money and free time in the world can let you do that xD)

I'd love to have him slip into a teacher role, his sister has sort of put him on leave from the family business since he started getting bored and messing around. This looks like the perfect place to send him to ^w^

Edit:~
Depending on the activity of our beloved GM I maaaaaay go student.

Last edited:
Hey I talk to Reynolds on the hour, every hour. Every day. He says he loves you with all his heart and is waiting for the right moment for a GM post.

Okay not all of that s true, but really, I have talked to him and things are preventing him from posting. His discord DMs should def get flooded with what you like about Zenjnkaze tho.

Like rn, go!

Hey, I'm sorry I've been missing. My head hasn't been in the right place for this. I'm not entirely certain it is now, but I wanted to take another shot at this. I'm leaning towards just winding down the first thread and starting a new one with some wacky light-hearted fun, and see how that goes.

Is everyone still here? I think @Ethereal @Blizzard @SageShooter maybe be joining us with new characters?

I was planning a little field trip where we can just goof off, and characters from other Yamatai plots (or ones related to the trip) can show up. If that seems like fun.

im glad you're still here Reynolds ^^ but yeah im down for whatever, even if we gotta wait I don't mind you gotta spend time on yourself

RPG-D RPGfix
Back