OOC Battlefield Education: My Martial Arts Are Completely Interfering With My School Romantic Comedy

Reynolds

Well-Known Member
Apr 4, 2012
2,501
1,154
143
36
https://stararmy.com/roleplay-forum...e-ultimate-muscle-w-love-and-wrestling.62951/

I did the thing. We'll see if it works out.

@Legix @Ametheliana @paladinrpg @BRindustries Anyone else who might be interested?

If you can think of anyone who has a reason to be on Yamatai to hang out, they could show up for the show. Or be in the show!

Right now our new teachers are in charge of our four students, trying to corral them past the merch/food stands to get to their seats and actually watch the show.

If we have anyone else that wants to join the plot as a student or teacher, please let me know now. This would be a great place to include you. I'll get the wiki pages updated tomorrow.
 

Reynolds

Well-Known Member
Apr 4, 2012
2,501
1,154
143
36
Made a post and added our two new teachers to the roster. Let me know if those job titles work for you. Also edited Hoshiko's stat block just a bit to add some links and assign her to the plot, changed Jackson's assignment as well. Hope that's alright!

We should have a few guests joining us within the next few days as well...
 

Blizzard

Well-Known Member
Dec 22, 2014
1,050
1,322
133
@club24 @IQ @SirSkully

I'm making a JP w/ Jax and his gf that starts off with Jax grading an assignment he's given the students. I want to put in his input on each student's work.

How would your character demolish a starship with heavy weapons/explosives/hacking and WITHOUT the use of another ship? It's meant to test basic knowledge of starship systems and construction.

Make them as outlandish or incorrect as you want. Addaiel's is going to be dead wrong since he was too busy starring out a window classifying the different bird species he saw.
 

SirSkully

FM of Neshaten
Aug 29, 2017
853
1,052
118
19
Gunny would probably try to rip one of the ship's guns out and sprint through the hallways with that, or write something about fighting her way through and warping it into a nearby sun - that kinda thing but probably leaning towards the first option, have some fun with it! ^^
also lemme know if you wanna do something with Adi and Gunny, they both like guns so... yeah, hmu
 
Likes: Blizzard

IQ

FM of S6
Mar 8, 2018
421
589
118
20
Similar sentiment, sneak to the bridge and drive it into the nearest sun. Or mayhaps disable the life support or overload the power generators to cause critical damage.
 
Likes: Blizzard

club24

Everything Is Magical
FM of Neshaten
Aug 28, 2017
1,247
1,398
138
18
Australia
Keiko would probably aim to sneak into the engine room and set some discreet explosives, as well as trying to disable their emergency systems and block comms if possible. Then try to take control of the bridge and destroy it simultaneously with the engine room
 
Likes: Blizzard

Reynolds

Well-Known Member
Apr 4, 2012
2,501
1,154
143
36
I promised myself I'd actually post this weekend, and I finally managed to. Something seemed to go wrong every other time I sat down to write, and today was no exception, but I pushed through it.

I hope to start posting much more frequently, and will hopefully wrap this thread up and get something new started as we begin the next year.