• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC Battlefield Education: My Martial Arts Are Completely Interfering With My School Romantic Comedy

https://stararmy.com/roleplay-forum...e-ultimate-muscle-w-love-and-wrestling.62951/

I did the thing. We'll see if it works out.

@Legix @Ametheliana @paladinrpg @BRindustries Anyone else who might be interested?

If you can think of anyone who has a reason to be on Yamatai to hang out, they could show up for the show. Or be in the show!

Right now our new teachers are in charge of our four students, trying to corral them past the merch/food stands to get to their seats and actually watch the show.

If we have anyone else that wants to join the plot as a student or teacher, please let me know now. This would be a great place to include you. I'll get the wiki pages updated tomorrow.

Made a post and added our two new teachers to the roster. Let me know if those job titles work for you. Also edited Hoshiko's stat block just a bit to add some links and assign her to the plot, changed Jackson's assignment as well. Hope that's alright!

We should have a few guests joining us within the next few days as well...

@club24 @IQ @SirSkully

I'm making a JP w/ Jax and his gf that starts off with Jax grading an assignment he's given the students. I want to put in his input on each student's work.

How would your character demolish a starship with heavy weapons/explosives/hacking and WITHOUT the use of another ship? It's meant to test basic knowledge of starship systems and construction.

Make them as outlandish or incorrect as you want. Addaiel's is going to be dead wrong since he was too busy starring out a window classifying the different bird species he saw.

Gunny would probably try to rip one of the ship's guns out and sprint through the hallways with that, or write something about fighting her way through and warping it into a nearby sun - that kinda thing but probably leaning towards the first option, have some fun with it! ^^
also lemme know if you wanna do something with Adi and Gunny, they both like guns so... yeah, hmu

Similar sentiment, sneak to the bridge and drive it into the nearest sun. Or mayhaps disable the life support or overload the power generators to cause critical damage.

Keiko would probably aim to sneak into the engine room and set some discreet explosives, as well as trying to disable their emergency systems and block comms if possible. Then try to take control of the bridge and destroy it simultaneously with the engine room

I promised myself I'd actually post this weekend, and I finally managed to. Something seemed to go wrong every other time I sat down to write, and today was no exception, but I pushed through it.

I hope to start posting much more frequently, and will hopefully wrap this thread up and get something new started as we begin the next year.

I am having some issues with the computer that I use. I had my files on a hard drive that is currently giving me the middle finger AKA it is down. Will have to start over with the character creation.

Anybody still here? I fast-forward through the match so we could get to the after-party. I figure we can do a post or two of this and then wrap up this thread and try to move on.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back