• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC Battlefield Education: My Martial Arts Are Completely Interfering With My School Romantic Comedy

For clarification of Skadi's lesson:

I have a friend who was an insanely good golfer when he was in high school. He could have gone to college on a scholarship, but while he did great when he played casually, he generally f'd up in the actual tournaments where players are picked out for colleges. Why? Because his parents rode his ass so hard. I was his caddy sometimes, and his mom would follow us in a golf cart and snap at him every time he made a bad shot. He would get frustrated and try to overcompensate for his mistake on the next swing, which would lead to a new mistake, which would lead to even more frustration. Thus, an angry downward spiral of failure.

Now that the real-talk is over, here are some dank Zen memes:

---

Students: *In the car* MCDONALDS! MCDONALDS! MCDONALDS!

Hoshiko: *Pulls into mcdonalds to everyone's delight, but just orders a black coffee and leaves*

Skadi: We have food at home. *but actually pulls into mcdonalds as they drive by*

---

Skadi: *passes out forms to the students* I need you all to sign these forms so we can begin live-fire drills.

Addaiel: ...Uh, are these adoption papers-?

Skadi: *frantically scooping up everyone's forms* NOPESEEYOUMONDAYBYE *flees*

Me thinks that was a shot at Addi, since his gimmick is extremely high perception/memory and I've written it as a highly odd mannerism of his. Hence, the insult was "no one but your pet freak will see me!"

But Keiko did get called a coward in Japanese by Forte just before she walked off.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back