• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC Battlefield Education: My Martial Arts Are Completely Interfering With My School Romantic Comedy

So I'm going to do a small aside thread. Message me either here or discord to tell me how your student would accomplish this assignment. It's a written assignment like the last time this was done.

"Your target is somewhere on the middle floor of a 30-floor building. Your objective is to infiltrate, subdue your target, extract data from his terminal, and exfiltrate. Expect heavy security, surveillance , and locked doorways."

To begin I will plant a small explosive either on an external transformer or the direct power connection to the building followed by several large explosives on its supports. Making use of stealth technology and neko ability I shall enter the building from the ground floor and use the small explosion to cutoff power to the building and create a diversion.

Assuming several guards move away from the ground floor I will use the brief moment of panic to get to the stairwell and begin making my way up to the middle floor. Once there I will identify the target and the immediate threats around him, my first plan is to continue operating covertly to reach him and eliminate him however if I am physically seen then I shall detonate the rest of the bombs to level the building. During the time where it begins falling apart I will utilise my own speed to quickly kill the target with a sword and remove the terminal from his person. Once outside of the building in either scenario the terminal data will be extracted and uploaded.

All written in lovely neat handwriting of course

There are a lot of crossed out words and scribbled out ideas before Gunnhild manages to settle on one idea

I will bring a Suppressed Type 28 General Service Pistol loaded up with subsonic ammunition and both my SiZi M38 SDRs that I have loaded up with anti-armour rounds as well as a knife, a plate carrier and a roll of Molecure tape - wrapping myself in a shell of volumetric camouflage before scaling the building carefully a few hours before sunrise, climbing up the side that the sun sets on (to avoid my shadows being cast over the entire building when it rises again) and only using my inertial flight if I fall just incase they have the uh... whatever those gravity distortion sensors are called.

As I climb up the building I'll be using my infrared vision to try and spy which floor the target is on for later reference, upon reaching the roof I'll use my knife and suppressed pistol to deal with any guards that might make trouble for me, working my way to a security room if they have one and using the cameras to find the target or interrogating a guard if needed as I work through the building.

If at any point my cover is blown I'll swap out for my revolvers, but attempt to remain as quiet as possible for as long as possible.

Once the target is within range I'll try to take them out with my pistol or knife, ensuring they are well and truly dead and taking a recording through my skin vision before moving on to the terminal where one of two things will happen:

Either I have not been discovered yet and will download the contents before exiting via the roof, jumping off and catching myself with my flight capabilities near the bottom

or

I have been discovered and will tape the terminal to my back, making a break for the nearest window or a weak wall and blasting through it with my revolvers, catching myself near the bottom.

Regardless of the outcome I'll immediately move to the rendezvous site for exfiltration and to hand off the confirmation of death and the terminal's contents/the terminal itself.

At the bottom of the page is a doodle of Gunny jamming her knife into the neck of a very generic-looking badguy, red ink spraying from the wound in a rather cartoonish manner, complete with sunglasses and a cowboy hat on the chibi version of herself.

Alright just addressing something I’ve spoken to everyone in the plot about at least once, its been some time with little to no contact with Reynolds.

I’d like to keep waiting for him but I’d also like to keep the plot going, I’m simply proposing as an entire group we should work together to continue the current thread. I’ve mentioned I might be able to do the NPC’s but I dont want to just take over the plot.

@Reynolds if you’re still here are you able to let us know if you’re going to continue the plot or not as we all really enjoy it from what I’ve heard talking to others.

@Wes if we cannot contact reynolds what’s the protocol for continuing his plot?

The plot would be passed to the co-GM, and if there's not one available, then you guys can pick amongst yourselves who wants to be the new GM of the RP group/plot and I'll give you a GM banner.

i've already got a few plots to run myself so if skully wants to take over as gm if we get no word then i'm fine with that, i'd previously spoken to blizz and sage about them sort of helping out as well as they play teacher characters in the plot

We can work one thread at a time as a group, if you guys gotthe plan already then that’s awesome. We just gotta get this current thread finished off, @SageShooter you wanna play the npc students since you only have a teacher? Otherwise if anyone else is interested or i can do it.

Alrighty, for appearance purposes I’ll take on the gm role, though if no one objects I rekon this plot would work well as a collectively steered idea as in we all contribute if we want to.

@SageShooter no pressure but if you and @Blizzard wanna get us rolling in the current thread that seems like a good start.

@SchererSoban i only just saw your post, i must have posted just after you and missed it. In terms of assistance it looks like we’re pretty sorted as we’ve got two players playing teachers but thanks for the offer.

If you are also interested in joining like charaa however feel free to dm me on discord or just ask questions here.

Alright it looks like everyone either forgot about this or just isn’t interested in the current thread at least so unless there are any objections I’ll just end it prematurely.

In terms of starting another thread it entirely depends on if people are going to be committed to the plot, I’m not trying to threaten anyone its more that we’ve already been shaking. I personally would love to keep it going as my character really can’t go anywhere else, I’d like a response from all the current players at least saying if you plan on sticking with this cool little plot.

After that, it’ll either close or we can work on another idea.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back