• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC Battlefield Education: My Martial Arts Are Completely Interfering With My School Romantic Comedy

Name: Zoia 'Sivaro
History: Zoia hasn't had much of a life to have much history. She was born and then placed in the VDTF Education system to learn what she needed to do to be an effective member of the small Military Society. Combat training, Officer training, and she was getting close to her final stretches of school when the Yamatai Star Army rescued them from the NMX. The VDTF's attempt to extend an Olive Branch to Yamatai in the hope to demonstrate their appreciation, while at the same time trying to help themselves out, they sent some of their youth to live in Yamatai for a time.

Zoia was one of those youth. Being sent to Zenjin Kaze due to her fascination with the Vekimen Martial Arts. Like any Sivaro, she is talented when it comes to book smarts. Mathmatics, theoretical and practical physics, as well as Astro Navigation come to her easier than it would to most. Her true passion were martial arts. Vekimen in close combat are not a pleasant thing to deal with, but Zoia has brought it to a new level among Vekimen. Her drive for perfection in everything combat related made her a force to be reckoned with. She brought a grace to the Vekimen Martial Art that was rare for the brutal, vicious, and animalistic nature of their fighting.

Appearance: Despite looking like most ever other Vekimen, Zoia isn't attractive by even Vekimen Standards. Flat chested, straight, near curveless frame and a minimal bottom gives her an awkward, gangly appearance. She never believed she had to be muscled to be effective in combat, knowing that muscles would only go to slow her down. With thin arms and thin legs, the only thing "Thick" about her was her tail. She knew that her tail had to be capable of feats of strength that her limbs may not be capable of performing.

You want to play some kind of ulta involved janitor/ grounds keeper? Be my guest! I think Reynolds would like the idea, too, but don't go creating that sort of character until you get his blessing.

Students and teachers are welcome equally! Look over who can be in the city here! And the school is here!

Edto, you told me personally how old in YE your creature is but not in this thread. Also, what role do you see your Vekimen martial arts having in the school? It would be nice to have more information on that to make the style's role more transparent before going into it. I'm afraid I don't see anything in the wiki about Vekimen martial arts, combat training, hand to hand skills, or anything like it, as well. This is a problem.

The most I see about their fighting style is this:
They train on the usage of their small and medium attack craft, as well as the various firearms and armour systems within the Sivaro Armoury.

Am I missing something?

I'm thinking of doing a groundskeeper who is like a counselor he listens to the students and helps em out with their problems
Is that OK @Reynolds

My character idea is a pervy guy who is horrible at martial arts. Maybe he could be part of the idol group, if boy idols are a thing. That way he isn't completely worthless.

Remember that sexuality is at a 1 so there may be no opportunities for him to actually perv out on in this all ages plot. So making that the backbone of your character may be like shooting yourself in the foot. Consider fleshing him out further.

I didn't notice that actually! But I mean like trying to sneak into the girl's bath and stuff. Is that too much for a 1? o.o

Make sure it's not the third floor one or Hanako's spirits are going to get him!

Let's let Reynolds tell you.

If Ed wants to write up a little section in the main Vekimen wiki page about their fighting style, that would be great. I can then link to it on the big Martial Arts wiki page.

I'm thinking of doing a groundskeeper who is like a counselor he listens to the students and helps em out with their problems
Is that OK Reynolds?

A wise old man type? Or just an adult, maybe someone who's just recently retired from service, maybe served in the war and wants something peaceful? But yeah, sounds like a good idea in general, sure.

My character idea is a pervy guy who is horrible at martial arts. Maybe he could be part of the idol group, if boy idols are a thing. That way he isn't completely worthless.

I don't think he'd get into the school if he is horrible at fighting. But, maybe he could have a focus on stealth/information gathering, like a variation on the SAINT style or the Shadow Viper style? If you know what I mean. He just prefers to use his skills to peep on the girls.

http://bakatotest.wikia.com/wiki/Kouta_Tsuchiya

Peeping and stuff like that is harmless enough. Even nudity as fine, as long as it's not the focus and not specifically sexual. Like if you stumble into the girls' bath and they all scream and beat you up, that's fine. If it leads to a steamy sex scene, not so much, and would probably fade to black once it gets serious at all. But you can also continue the thread in the 18+ area and link to it, I'm fine with that.

cant decide between Helashio, Shukaren Daur, and Qaktoro
any suggestions (I'm leaning towards Qaktoro

RPG-D RPGfix
Back