• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Black Knights/Byakuren Discussion

That's why he has skin vision right? To always be able to keep his eyes on her from every angle!

5tar said:
That's why he has skin vision right? To always be able to keep his eyes on her from every angle!

So covering him with a sheet renders him bliiiind. :<

I had a thought that is fairly creepy involving skin vision... o.o That would be so very incredibly awkward.

Nicholas and Ira discuss farts.
Princesses and Reika drink on the job.
Akiko continues to make Konoka blush with innuendo.

Maturity: This plot doesn't have it lol
I'm loving it.

Konoka Miyazawa said:
Maturity: This plot doesn't have it lol
I'm loving it.

For all that I love to be super srsbsnss, SARP is, at times, just a stupid anime.

Sorry for the delay, had some internet issues here at the new place. Tentatively resolved for now.

Also, I'll be away this weekend. From Friday evening, until Sunday late at night, and most likely dead to the world then so I won't be really back online until Monday. That said, I won't be able to post then. Kim's pretty much done a good job of NPCing Sumaru, so I'm fine if she does that again while I'm out.

I will also be gone all this weekend, I am working the overnight security shift at Anime USA. But I will post between shifts and sleeping as I can. =)

Ah okay, see I'm going LARPing this weekend. So I'll have no internet whatsoever, but Sumaru floating around tailing Sora is pretty much a given, so that's good enough for me.

With this last post, I covered most of the things I want to with Kotori for the duration of the Premier One's trip.

It's likely not a long trip. With a combination of CDD, multiple fold jumps and sublight maneuvering, it might take one hour or less (such are the wonders of our blisteringly fast engine speeds).

By this point, I'm ready to fast forward to destination. If there's any RP you have going on, or want to have, I'd appreciate if you could:
  • List the objective of what you wish to do,
  • Bring it to a close to allow the timeskip (with perhaps narrative at the end of the timeskip explaining what you were up to).

That's in the interest of speeding things along for those whom do not have a whole lot of interesting stuff presently to do, like Arkase and the bridge people.

I'm pretty solid with where Sora is at right now. Her questions have been answered and it's a short trip, so all Sora would really do is make herself "even more dolled up". Nekos wearing make-up and fancy clothes and all.

Bridge seems solid unless Reika wants to discuss what she's been ordered to coordinate during this episode.

We can probably just skip forward to our arrival at the planet -- unless you folks with characters on the bridge all want me to take Reika through the motions of repeating what was said in the lounge.

Doesn't matter to me unless you want to roleplay it and the possible side implications the scenario would have (meaning dialogue and feelings other than the relay of information). Like any self-respecting leader, Saiga delegates, and when his boss does it for him all the easier. The musings of characters can be handled after fastforward anyway.

So long as we end up having a good idea of who did what. I don't mind collaborative OoC brainstorming over just roleplaying through it, since it's true that it can all be narrated post-timeskip.

Arkase was looking around and inspecting things. Konoka and Akiko were headed to the kitchen. Sora is changing and Sumaru is tying along (voyeur). Ira is piloting. There's also Khasidel's 3 NPCs.

You people adviced of what they need to know/what they'll need to do beyond 'just tagging along'. You need meals to be prepared, otherwise you end up with hunger pangs during the 10 hour vigil (no breakfast or lunch) - so you'll need people doing them for everyone. Maybe some of the characters end up doing research on the planet proper too (read the wiki articles to support that).

Also is the matter of the mission Celeste has you doing. Kotori retired to her room. Are you putting her under surveillance? Or will you try to break into her crate to see what's really inside? Or are you content - after sharing notes - to just speculate and leave the matter be?

To this point, I am willing to JP or SP this in quick order depending on other players' schedules and desires. Always eager to pound some cool intrigue RP out.

Best RP it out then. Give me a bit and I'll send Reika to the bridge to relay Kotori's instructions.

Atm I can hopefully do a JP anytime during the next 12 or so hours. I was supposed to work today but I've called in sick -- my stomachs doing somersaults and I don't think I'm up to hefting a few hundred cartons of beer around without something unpleasant happening.

Sicknasty. About to come home from work myself. I'll grab dinner then be around. Hop on the IRC if you want to get a JP going, though we could rapid fire some SP if that's easier.

So, I realize Kotori only told Reika to take care of the media. But from a Reika post, it seemed that she was concerned with overall security, given the part about transport and this:

That's why my post with Saiga refers to armors. I was assuming, during Reika's conveyance of the information, she sprinkled it with her interpretation of the princess' orders.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…