Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC Black Knights/Byakuren Discussion

Translation note.
Konoka said she and Akiko are "kohai" which for those that don't know is the opposite of "sempai" ("upperclassmen").
One could say she's comparing them to high school freshmen....which, given their personalities, is honestly kind of appropriate XD

Nicholas Saiga said:
“You heard Kotori-sama,” he sent, the words appearing instantly in the Minkan’s mind. “Show Sora-hime, her samurai, and the Asamoya girl to unoccupied quarters. The crew’s arrangements are already set-in, so you should be able to pull what’s left up through the ship’s computer. And if I have not been clear: this means you are my first officer.”

How could Ira Ramirez not know of his appointment as XO?

Kotori said:
"I understand some things are better left unasked - Ketsurui Princesses have this odd tendency of getting the most queer people serving under them...

Oh crap. It's Genre-Savvy. Someone hit the termination button!

Ha! I was actually making an oblique reference to how we'd sometime get wierd people/oddballs on the Sakura. Chisou the Badger-samurai comes to mind.

Logically, you'd think royalty would get the cream of the crop in soldiers and crew, but since these are plotships with PC crews, each PCs - especially new characters - bring along thier share of oddities with them.

Oh man. Konoka is adorable. I am rooting ooc for her to get big ups ._.

Sorry to butt in with another post for you to respond to, Khasidel. Didn't want to ignore the NPCs you created is all. If you're super focused on Reika-Kotori, feel free to have Miyuki not reply, as I wrote the possibility in anyway.

I'll be bouncing on and off the forums all weekend, so I will try to respond as I see the posts, even if it is from my iPod. <3

Yeah I'm at a con this weekend, but I'll be posting these smaller little posts from my phone to keep in the loop.

Yes, Sumaru is always walking behind Sora to make sure her wardrobe is sitting properly... Sure...

RPG-D RPGfix
Back