• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Black Knights/Byakuren Discussion

Um... I feel compelled to point out that the two-Daisy team Akiko and Konoka form are probably flying. I figure this is my fault for not providing proper context... so, this is what your characters should already know/be up to:

The Daisy can move up to 100kph with its anti-gravity capabilities, and it was probably the most efficient way to circle around too make thier rounds around the memorial rather than mudstomping around. Flying this way is also conveniently silent (unless you factor in wind-friction when you go really fast).

It makes the notion of climbing up trees pretty trivial, especially if you're already flying above them (which was kind of what I implied in my narration - sorry, I kind of took it for granted, I guess).

The Daisy also has thermo-optic camouflage. It can turn itself transparent, Predator-style, and then inch down on its intended targets. It'd be fairly easy for your Daisies to stealth and inch slowly down the tree cover to see what those two possible intruders are about with little chances of them taking notice of you.

I could go with Tom's latest post, though I wonder if Konoka would like to add her piece.

If I get no replies by friday, I am narrating the plot onward.

I don't mean to sound so pushy, but I also have other people waiting (impatiently) to catter to.

It's not worth it prolonging it to chase down two dudes. Feel free to move it along.

Thanks for the attention.

Derp, I didn't realize Shizuko had starship operations because I did a ctrl+f for "shuttle" on all the crew pages. This is fine. Better than me playing chauffeur.

Waitin' for the NPC to release me and fly away or ask me for some reason to stay while she flys away.

@Kim:

Might this help?

So: salmon riceballs, star-shaped finger sandwiches and likely a sealed tea mug/short thermos that would fit in the bento box.

@raz:
Right. Bug Khasidel about that. xD

Kotori: "Quick, while Saiga is stuck in the cockpit - now's our chance to eat all the salmon onigiri!"
Sora: "Hai!"
Sumaru: "..." *is too samurai kakkoi bishie to eat in public*

K. I wasn't sure if Konoka had packed anything else in there. I can edit my post to include the contents of the box.

Fred said:
@Raz:
Right. Bug Khasidel about that. xD

Kotori: "Quick, while Saiga is stuck in the cockpit - now's our chance to eat all the salmon onigiri!"
Sora: "Hai!"
Sumaru: "..." *is too samurai kakkoi bishie to eat in public*

1. Yep, that's why I posted here.

2. This is... motherfreaking... BLASPHEMY!

Hey Kim, Konoka's actually a Joto Hei -- not an Itto Hei. She's just neglected updating her character's wiki article for a while now.

Nick: *fistshakes at Kotori* "My riceballs!"
Kotori: "...were very good." =P
Nick: "I ordered them done!"
Kotori: "...and I have gladly accepted your deferential offering, which does you and the Saiga clan credit."
Nick: *fumes*

It seemed unneccesary to drag things out in the shuttle, so, I did a small timeskip back to the spaceport.

We'll be moving on to the roadtrip to Radtke's mansion shortly. I just wanted to give SSharp a window of opportunity to post Arkase into joining us. If not, we'll move on to the next part of our trip shortly.

Kim, question out of the blue:
Which swords are currently in Sumaru's possession?

The pair Yuriko gave to him as a gift? Or the blue semi-transparent zesuaium ones?

(also - note to self: it's Hasegawa Sumaru, not Hagesawa Sumaru. I've been writing it wrong and no one told me anything T_T )

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…