Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC Black Knights/Byakuren Discussion

Welcome back Kim.

I'll be making a post tomorrow (Friday) all. Sorry for the wait. I was having trouble getting stuff together on my end of things.

:P Kim, you had your character refer to Konoka as a nito hei again; she's a joto hei.

...I'm going to update her profile if she won't, so that this mistake doesn't keep happening :D

It's kind of unfortunate, but SSharp announced that he wouldn't be continuing with us on Byakuren, so, I'll be giving Arkase a graceful exit at a point where it'd make the most sense.

Moogle, I know Kyoka had some attention invested in him. Sorry - I can NPC him a bit, but I'll have him gradually fade away.

Some of you have posts to reply to:

Raz => Reika post, Shinon post
Kim => Konoka post

I'd like to see responses before monday, otherwise I'll have to auto some responses and push things ahead.

Kim post, GET!

Still waiting on my Raz post, though if I understand correctly Raz is on the road/celebrating his father's birthday.

Also... *gasp* Konoka has given me paragraphs!

'Pologize for not responding to this. I'm afraid I'm a tad overwhelmed at the moment, what with an the Byakuren's active posting rate and other numerous small things IRL that lead up to one big arg. I'll try to get something up in the next day or so.

The wonders of a 18+ forum plot - you guys get to ride trains!

I don't think many Star Army plots have the distinction of having PCs ride trains. I'm not sure they'd boast about it either! xD

I'm partly doing this to convey scale of things on the moon proper, though I'll shortly give you guys something more interesting to respond to.

No, not explosions. Yet.

Well, at any rate, it might be a good idea to step off the train and head for the other one you guys need to take. The conversations between your characters can still continue as they move about.

Moogle, how are things with you. I thought I saw you about to post the other day but a new post didn't turn up. I know things are probably still hectic for you, but I figured it was worth asking if there was any roleplay-related problems too.

Sorry. Something scheduled lasted all day rather than a few hours as I anticipated. I'm writing a new post right now.

Mm. I'm not sure my approach is working out.

Okay, I'll give you guys two more days to post for your characters. If there's not some improvement in posting pace, I'm going to significantly speed up the narrative process to get you to your destination.

I've, after all, other outlets for your characters to get to know one another at a latter time.

I have no doubts mind-numbing torture, explosions, crab battles, horrors from beyond the stars and so on could be used to accomplish this.

Alright, made my promised friday post. You guys can make your responses to the nice NPC lady I have talking to you.

Also, on the subject of what Soresu said... I'm quite confident in this NPC's ability to blow people away. :D

It's cool. Over it :D

As a note, I'll be able to post rapid fire for a few hours today, which is why I did a really short post a bit ago. Just lettin' people know if any of you were interested in turboboosting us.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back