• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Black Knights/Byakuren Discussion

I'd say just post in the current thread. Lunch just broke up.

But I think we're in need of that new thread opening up so we can move forward some.

Or perhaps semi-lazy, discouraged and not quite liking how the next things he gets to write won't be all that great. Basically, I'm a bit of a perfectionist, and I know my next post will not be a masterpiece and will be more about doing CPR to my plot.

Also, Soresu, if you still want that Fuyu JP, we probably should get to it sometime. You kind of suggested the idea by PM and I never quite picked it up. Sorry. Tell me if you want to.

Konoka, one easy way to get to roleplay with your fellow players would be to JP with them, having Konoka give them a medical examination and thier mental backups in the process.

Making a placeholder 1.2 is really motivating, actually. Thanks!

Fred said:
Also, Soresu, if you still want that Fuyu JP, we probably should get to it sometime. You kind of suggested the idea by PM and I never quite picked it up. Sorry. Tell me if you want to.

I wouldn't mind doing that. Who knows it might provide you some ideas. Always good to do little side JPs and what not to take one's mind off the grander scheme of things from time to time.

Soresu said:
I wouldn't mind doing that. Who knows it might provide you some ideas. Always good to do little side JPs and what not to take one's mind off the grander scheme of things from time to time.

Wasn't looking for a "I wouldn't mind" so much as a "Yes, I'd like to". I can get a pad started and we can set things up there.

Khasidel, Tom... you two got a JP in the work? Did you start?

Raz, you old me you made 'some progress' regarding Saiga about something on the side. Is this still going on?

Ask Doshii or Koku. That's my way of saying I'd like to. But yes. Whenever you get a pad up, just send me a PM with the link and I'll make sure to check. Or, if you feel so inclined we can setup a time when we're both on and take it from there.

Going to be hanging on a boat today. I won't be out of posting requirement until Monday hits, but that's why I won't be doing it sooner.

I wasn't planning on Saiga being armored up and part of the ground team, as I don't foresee that setup during actual missions, but you don't need to edit, Khas.

Quick question for Fred: Are we wearing the legendary armors that came with the ship or are those simulated suits too?

Legendary. Heh.

No. Right now, you're in simulated suits.

As for Saiga, the thought occurred to me that he'd likely be overlooking things, but... I felt it preferable to have Saiga being able to do something as well as figured he'd benefit as well from the practice. *shrug*

Unfortunately, I've been unable to get in touch with Khas. This is my fault and I'll try to get it tackled soon.

And I even had a JP page ready for you guys.

Get to it! xD

Also: I get that Raz and Moogle had other engagements... but where's everyone else? There's a thread practically begging for you to write your characters in.

Also, there's a reason why it's Hoshi whom is manageing the simulation and not Asamoya: it's so Fuyu can participate too, if Soresu wants her in.

Fuyu's likely only go near an armor if absolutely necessary. She's a pacifist after all and is therefore perfectly content in watching. As am I. ^^;

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…