Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC Black Knights/Byakuren Discussion

I knew Nyton had grown as a character, we saw several signs of that before. But I really like Blas' latest post. It really embodies the changes he's gone through.

Pre-Gate Nyton wasn't like this. Perhaps he'd even have scoffed at the idea of him becoming careworn like that. Despite that, I get a sense that this damaged Nyton is actually a much stronger person. In a way, it's kind of the reverse of Tom balancing his humanity with the pragmatic savagery required from a soldier.

Sorry for the delay, I have a response on the drawing board, just having to read and study anatomy and chemistry for class and its taking a lot of time.

I'm SUPER busy getting ready to move back to the USA at the moment. I'll have a post up tomorrow but if this keeps up I'll need to be sidelined for up to two weeks as I get ready to leave Japan forever.

Aaaaah! I'm so jelly of your comprehensive and smoothly written heart to hearts. I should've joined years ago when I had the offer. (The only reason I didn't is because I have a fixation on not making new characters.) You guys all look great posting together. Every time I see a nice exchange I mentally kick myself a little. I hope you guys have great times for years to come.

Last edited:
Reeee. I don't see a way to my edit my previous post anymore.

I kinda feel bad posting at all in here and now I'm double posting but I just felt compelled to say it amused me Doshii said he came up with the nickname Busty Bomber for Reika on the fly and it makes me think of Macross 7's protagonist's band being called Fire Bomber and instead of "listen to his song!" it's stare at her breasts. That's pretty cute. Surely I'm not the only one that made the connection. Maybe you all already did and it's old news.

Aaaaah! I'm so jelly of your comprehensive and smoothly written heart to hearts.

Yeah. Nimura/Nyton is especially entertaining. Excellent, A+ banter and cultural juxtaposition of Yamataians and Nepleslians.

Nyton: "So you wanna go somewhere more private?"
Nimura: "No. Let's keep talking here. You're a good friend!"
Nyton: "So you wanna continue this somewhere more private?"
Nimura: "It's better if we stay. We're at an event to bring us all together. I appreciate your continued fellowship."
Nyton: "Take me to your lab, just you and me, and show me around ;)"
Nimura: *inwardly* "When the Nepleslian genetics hit strong..."

Oh, the edit option goes away after a few days, that way people can't sneakily wipe their old posts if they ragequit and so on. It was implemented due to the group of dudes that left in July. GMs have longer edit times, so you if you need to make a change after the edit limit, you can PM your GM or me and I'd be happy to help.

All the sisters, at once, watching Kotorious and Nyton dance: "DO HIM, DO HIM, DO HIM, DO HIM!"

Additionally, Haya: "BUILD THAT HAREM, PRINCESS! YOU'RE THE MAIN CHARACTER OF THE GAME!"

RPG-D RPGfix
Back