• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Black Knights/Byakuren Discussion

That is not a nickname I care to see repeated. >_>

In other news...

Kotori finally asked Nyton what the deal was with his grey hair.

Given the opportunity, she could also ask him what the hell his 21-year old father was doing when he made 14 years old Celine pregnant. It's definitely on my to-do list. (considering how grandpappy Thomas was around back then, how did Nyton's Dad even survive that? )

We have Kotorious, BB, the Hag ... So now we just need nicknames for the men.

My challenge is clear.

Also, clearly Nyton's just proud of his stressful existence.

Oh, I won't use it in the RP.

That doesn't mean it isn't real in my mind~

Nothing can stop me

(I'm kidding.)

Realizes he will need to add a family members sub section to wiki page. There might be some errors made even since it has been a while and I am comparing older ten years ago memory to modern day.

I swear, I must have spent an hour during this weekend writing, then rewriting and then rewriting my reply. Over and over. At times, I had several paragraph's worth.

Until I finally settled with only four lines. x_x

Reactions: raz
That's happened to me these past few posts. I type up huge paragraphs and then cut 90% of it down.

Terrible, but funny idea: save all the cut material and then make "directors cut" thread with it later.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…