• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Submission Capricorn Module

HarperMadi

🎨 Media Gallery
So I realized when looking up my WIP to do some work on it that Raz and Ame had already done the wikiwork to put a proper SAINT unit into play! AAK!

But, better late than never. Excellent work to the both of them on it, by the way. I'd like to see Capricorn and Shurista appear as more than just background pieces appearing in news articles and comms, and look forward to seeing what they do with their SAINT unit there. Also need this for upcoming plot ideas.

First mentioned in Catgirls and Rusteaters part 2 written by myself, Wes, and Soban.

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Send me a screenshot with a mark on it, of where it should be on the map and I will add it on if you like.
I would, but its hosting structure, Shurista, moves. The operational zone of Shurista basically covers the Lonely expanse, so there's no telling where it is at any given point in time. If any marker would exist, I'd imagine it to be at or near the geometric center of that area. Mostly cause that has a slightly higher probability of finding it somewhere in that area.

That's literally the reason there's no map marker for Shurista.

Yeah, something about mobile megastructures with a top speed of about 5 ly an hour populated primarily by nomads. Lo and behold. But it does have a fairly powerful navigation beacon I'm editing in, now.

Also part of the reason Capricorn isn't fleet assigned yet. Due to Shurista's mobility, its territory works in that of several fleets, so I'm still not sure who to put it under.

On the dynamic map though you can just move it when it moves. You just change the coordinates. Just a thought.

On the dynamic map though you can just move it when it moves. You just change the coordinates. Just a thought.
Edited in a note for the nav marker

"NOTE: Capricorn is mounted on a mobile megastructure with a known top speed of 5 ly/hr. Permanent map coordinates have been assigned based on a Plumeria's ability to locate and lock onto Capricorn's navigational beacon from any point in the Shuristan operational zone, which has been recorded as between Nataria in the west to Ayano at the far east, with Essia at the northern edge and Akina at the farthest South. Shurista has never been recorded in the Jaspis territory, or northeast of the Chen Nebula."

RPG-D RPGfix
Back