• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

RP: Fort Ready Class 3 - Another Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strelgar blocked the punch using his arms as a shield, as they hit he went low to the ground, as he swept at Kazumas' feet knowing full well the momentum he had should make avoiding this attack very difficult. If he did trip Kazuma up, Strelgar would pin him and punch. Missing his face by a thin margin, it was all he could do. He was engaged, it would be tough for Strelgar to only do that. At least it was what he had planned.

Strelgar found himself having trouble controlling his body, it was the killing lust. He could feel it creeping up on him like shadows on a mark. He had to finish it soon or he would loose it all together.

A medic who was waiting not far off came by and brought Maya into an ambulance, where she and her partner drove down to the infirmary where she was put into a hemosynthetic tank to speed up healing after the doctor determined there were no serious injuries that needed to be tended to by hand.

Krasus's jump was well timed as the kick sped underneath him. The power behind the kick made her balance poor, causing her to fall as Krasus landed on top of her.

Kazuma had little time to react as a foot swept his leg and he was knocked onto the ground. Before he was completely pinned, he tried to roll away but was stopped halfway through, with Strelgar only pinning his left arm onto the ground while he was facing up.

After seeing that Maya was being taken care of, Hotaru was in a bit of a quandary about what to do next; whether to head back to the training field or to the barracks....thinking about a third option, she decided to approach someone in authority to see what they would suggest.

Krasus grabbed Kuriko's right shoulder to support himself as he brought his other elbow down as hard as he could where her ribcage parted and the abdomen started.
He used the thumb on her right shoulder to press into her neck painfully, trying to find the pressure point.

Kuriko shrieked in pain from Krasus's attacks. With what little self control the neko had she used to weakly grab Krasus's shirt and begin to move around randomly in a combination of hovering and spinning around quickly. Trying to smash Krasus into anything she could at maximum speed.

After several minutes of fierce brawling on the ground, Satomi came out the victor, battered and bruised, cut and bleeding in several places. Her opponent, obviously, looked worse, and was uncerimoniously dragged to an ambulance to be taken to the infirmary. Satomi came with her, sufficiently beaten up herself. Both were immediately put in Hemosynth tanks, so the healing would only take a few minutes as opposed to a couple hours.

"We need to stop now!" Strelgar growled, his arms trembling. "If we continue I will lose it, I-i won't be able to prevent myself." He forced out the words, trying to calm down his mind and heart.

"Please let us call it a draw, I can't stop if we go further." Strelgar almost groaned, the anticapation. The thirst for blood would go unchecked, he would loose himself. Probably dying in the end because of it. I-i need to live. If I die fate will be wrong, I need to live. Strelgar could feel the tear fall down is cheek, it hurt so much. The urge to kill was almost to powerful.

He let go of Kazuma's arm, and stood shakily. "No more." He turned around trying to concentrate, trying to shove aside the massive lust. He could feel his body trembeling, the fact that there were so many openings in the way that little Kazuma fought. Left him to hold back a very large amount of his skill. It took a very large amount of strength to hold back on killing his trusted at least three times.

Kazuma was about to try and make a most likely futile attempt to free himself by lodging his foot between him and Strelgar, when his opponent advised them to stop. Another second, I'd be stuck under a hail of punches. "Good idea, can't say I'd be alive if it lasted much longer. Looks like others didn't have it as lucky," he said, watching numerous groups being taken into the ambulances.

After giving the recruits that lasted a break, those who were injured rejoined the group and followed the instructors down to a group of vehicles. There were twenty off-road cars lined up facing a hill. "Now it is time to learn how to handle a vehicle," the instructor barked. "None of this smooth road nice bridge bullshit! You need to be able to drive high speeds making erratic turns, dodging trees, and jumping rivers! Up about ten kilometers is the power armor bay. That is your destination. As long as forty recruits make it to the bay, I don't care how many per car. For those less math inclined, it should be two per car. Get going!"

Thinking to herself, Hotaru internally cried, YIPPEE!!!, and made a dash for the drivers seat of the leading offroader. Cranking up the engine, she didn't look to see who managed to get onboard, before driving away at speed. Hotaru was now, probably the happiest Neko around, and decided to see how fast the offroader could go.

Maya had just got back from the med labs after spending a short time in a hemosynthetic tank to speed up the healing time from her injuries. Maya was still busy knocking the side of her head trying to pour out what little hemosynthetic fluid was still trapped in her ear canal. Maya then heard from one the instructors that they were to under go vehicle training with the new Type 30 STV that was just developed and adopted earlier that year.

Just as she was going over the rows of vehicles she saw Hotaru giddily and quickly jumped into one of the STVs and was busy revving it up. Maya then yelled at Hotaru and started running for the STV. "Hey, wait up!" From the way Hotaru was acting she looked like she was going to get herself killed and someone had to watch out for her . Maya was able to jump head first into the STV's passenger side just as it was about to take off. Maya then got up sat in the seat then angrily look at Hotaru. "What the hell were you thinking! You almost got me killed!"

master9147 said:
Maya was able to jump head first into the STV's passenger side just as it was about to take off. Maya then got up sat in the seat then angrily look at Hotaru. "What the hell were you thinking!? You almost got me killed!"

Quickly looking to her right, Hotaru noticed Maya had managed to make it
onboard. Smiling inwardly, she replied "Welcome aboard Ma-chan.". Before Maya had a chance to reply, Hotaru said, "Buckle up!" which was the only warning Maya got before Hotaru began accelerating again, with what can only be described as a 'cat got the cheese AND the whole dairy' grin.

Strelgar Meets the Iron Horse

"Now little Kazuma these are your fabled Iron Horses? Something like this was written by Mother, but these seem different." Strelgar walked around the cold metal frame, rubbing his hand along it. Strelgar getting a feel for, the steed. "They seem to be smaller." He mumbled as he got an idea for an Steel Steed.

Strelgar jumped into the side without the round handle. Seeing as to how he lacked knowledge of its features.

Krasus got off of Kuriko, smiling.
"Draw?" He asked, and then pointed to an STV.
"I'll drive, unless you think you should." He said, standing up.
He held his hand out to help her up, as if in apology.

By the time Kuriko had managed to wear herself out from thrashing around, she was right back where she started, with Krasus on top of her.

Krasus said:
"Draw?" He asked, and then pointed to an STV.
"I'll drive, unless you think you should." He said, standing up.

"U-un" Kuriko managed to wimper out as she took his hand and weakly stood up. "You c-can drive if you like." Kuriko said looking down at the ground. I'm a neko that can't fight...I can't even beat another trainee. Kuriko thought to herself as she stumbled over to the STV that Krasus had pointed at.

"Are you okay?" He asked Kuriko, worried.
I hope I didn't hurt her too badly. he thought as he walked next to her, making sure she didn't fall.

Kazuma jumped into the seat and shot the ignition on, the car now roaring with life. "I wouldn't call it an iron horse, that be more a motor bike. These things pack more of a punch." He drove along a little way onto the road and called for some recruits over the radio.

"Alright, who's ready for a challenge!" he shouted enthusiastically over the radio. "Anyone who is interested in a race to the bay come pull by my car and lets get some fun started!"

Kazuma gripped the steering wheel with apprehension and waited for some opponents to arrive. He glanced over at Strelgar.

"You may want your seatbelt."

As Maya fumbled about getting her seatbelt on, Maya looked back at the motor pool wondering what's keeping everyone else. She then heard Kazuma talking over the radio about a race and for anyone interested to rendezvous with him. Maya then gave Hotaru a telepathic communicae . "Hey, turn around and go back, this race might be fun."

Satomi, whom by this time had gotten into her own STV along with a now scared looking Yamataian recruit, heard Kazuma's call over the radio. Not wanting to be outdone, she roared on down the road until her STV was even with her classmate's

"I'm ready for some action, buddy" The blue-haired neko called out, revving the engine on the STv as loud as possible. You could really tell she wanted to win. That Yamataian just sat in his seat, shivering, imagining the horrors in store for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…