• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Conference Discussion

I've seen people simply speaking to the air and getting responses from KAMI plenty of times before--my impression was that MEGAMI and KAMI systems could always hear anything said within their vessels, since they keep the air populated with whatever-we're-calling-really-tiny-robots-nowadays. If that's not how it works, I'll just edit the post so that she used telepathy or a more direct method.

Either way is fine with me, I suppose.

Remember, most of the time those nanomachines aren't in the air.

Er ... I dunno if it's relevant or not, but contact with Roxanne wasn't laid out, so as of right now, Tio and Ayana are going in without her info. Might not be useful anyway, but so you know.

To: Andrew or Wes.

Please remove my post at the bottom of page 5 in the thread covering the second day of the conference. I will need the Hand of War for a different post, off the Conference boards.

Thanks in advance.

Deleted.

Is the call to muster for the security forces occuring on the second day? If so, we may have to just post arrivals at the checkpoint in the 'Day 2' thread, as the 'Moments' thread is still working through the end of the first day.

Yeah, it's day two.

I thought he'd posted something, too. I remember it mentioned the 1st XF's FTL deadzones.

Hey Andrew, can you shorten that link to the armistice thing? Frame it in url code with a word?

How? I tried that and it wouldn't work. I haven't used it in a long time. Refresh my memory.

[ url=insert url here ] insert word to serve as link here [ /url ]

It's that, with the space between the brackets and the code removed.

IAA

If I want to play out Misaki's brief visit should I take it to a new topic, or put it into one of the others? ~thought it might be good to take advantage of the market~

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…