• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC D & D OOC

That's what I thought, but...oh. Since Sorri's a healer, is that why Gabriel wanted me to wait until you all had gone? If worse came to worse, though, unless you guys got one-shotted I could still post asap on the round afterward if anyone got injured...but I can see why he might prefer I posted after everyone else (except him).

That wasn't it, the problem was that at one point I posted for the "Monster damage update" part, but you thought it was the monster's turn, so you immediately went again. That's why I told you to hold on. I think Neva did the same thing once too.

MissingNo said:
Side note related to my last post: I don't think I have another "Cure" today, so if you want to use Sorri's "Heal" skill (with or without the kit?) that could work. If none of the above applies, then just let it be a nothing action.

Oh wait, oopsie, I thought your "Cure Minor" was a "Cure Light" XD. My fault, but since it's the DM's mistake It'll be counted as a 0-level spell, but Denkou will still be at full health.

Sorry for not posting, I keep on forgetting to look up the effects of prestidigitation so I can decide whether to use that spell or not. Post forthcoming.

Just so you guys know, you are currently on the third-floor balcony in front of the house. There are three exits: the stairs you came from, a second set of stairs on the other side of the balcony that still leads downstairs, and a doorway leading into the building.

By the way, guys, like Gabriel said, we're not in a room. We're on the balcony of the third floor.

See those double doors right at the bottom of the tower? We're in front of them. Hope that clears things up.

Attachments

• Crappy Mansion.png
    148.5 KB · Views: 32
So I am kind of a total m4x n00b at D & D but I was wondering their where any slots still open?

....heh.

currently no, although one may or may not soon be opening.

have you ever played D&D before, or just a once or twice type of thing?

Sorry, the way the original post with the goblins was worded, I thought the goblins were in the room, presumably through he top door.

Gabriel said:
currently no, although one may or may not soon be opening.

have you ever played D&D before, or just a once or twice type of thing?
No never ... I be a total n00b ><;

well other than the fact that I watched people rp D&D before

That's fine, we'll find a way to make it work.

And you guys got LUCKY on your roles. I decide to give you guys an extra boost in loot since I leveled up the goblins a little bit (hehe) so I roll for medium rarity items instead of just money. D%...97, that means an art object, roll d% for the object...100, which means expensive as hell ring. Talarin roll to see how much he finds, 19.... Aurelus roll to break down door, 7....but Denkou gets a 20

Yay a ring!!!! Examining for magical properties. Would that be a use spellcraft? Or a knowledge (arcana)?

Err... the lizard is taller than Sorri?

How tall is Sorri? How big is that lizard? O__o

I mean, damn, even if Sorri were 3 feet tall, that's the biggest friggin iguana I've seen in my life! How does Talarin log that thing around!?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…