• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC D & D OOC

[url=https://stararmy.com/roleplay/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=5659&start=80:1v7l57p7]Nevaraon[/url] said:
Joanna is a green lizard with red speckles. She has a geckoish head with a long puffed body and a thin tail. She is about 3.5 feet long.
And Sorri is three feet tall, lol. Joanna would be very unwieldy to carry at the very least...she isn't too heavy for Sorri. Just too big. If you've seen "Despicable Me", think of Agnes carrying that unicorn doll. That might be a good comparison, relatively speaking.

Sorri: "Joanna's...not very fluffy!"

(EDITED for the link ^_^ And again, for link placement.)

I kind of agree with Nevaraon. I mean, aren't pure halflings 3 feet tall, usually? Wouldn't that make Sorri, which is half human, half halfling... taller?

Also. That is one big friggin lizard.

On an unrelated note, where's Moogle? He's not posting lately. =/

Sorri's not fully-grown yet. None of the races have a defined time when they stop growing, just a time when the culture considers them an adult, but she's still a teen anyway. I think she would top out at 3'4 or 3'6 (gnome-sized) if she stays alive; she takes after one parent more than the other that way.

I think she's about as tall as my 6 year old sister. Could be a bit off. And yeah she is. But not so much as a giant lizard or a dire lizard.

Moogle said:
I'm still here. I just find myself with nothing valid to provide.
Hey man, this is just like any other RP... >_> You just post whatever your character is doing.

Chinese Proverb time:

LET YOUR CHARACTER GROW LIKE A HORSE WHEN IT SEES A WOMAN.

You know, I like the fact that Sorri's saving Aurelus but... where'd she get pain killer tablets from? I don't think those existed in the medieval ages...

<_<

They also have magic and monsters that pierce your mind with magic. They're probably magic tablets.

Sorri makes them from herbs and minerals. They aren't the chemically refined tablets of the modern age but they are still pre-meadured, easily-despensed, and effective painkilling in portable form. In a world like this, someone had to have thought of that. If not, then Sorri's parents found the Necessity to mother this Invention and thought it useful enough to pass on.

Gabriel, does that spell-exchange have a limit or is it usable as many times as there are spells prepared (for instance, 8 prepped, 8 swappable)?

Infinite times, the spells swapped just have to be of equal or greater level (ex: you can't swap a 0-level spell for a 6-level cure spell)

Okay. I think I'll remember this now. In that case, swap a random spell for another Cure Minor. Let me know which one you took so I don't try to use it later : )

RPG-D RPGfix
Back