• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

I can't help but feel like "Black Hawk Down" is happening.

Let's hope the reason they were hiding is that they were highly damaged by the Gartagens and they are just ganging up on us since they know the Yammies tend to be easy targets lol.

hopefully that and not in fact that they were planning a flanking maneuver on the Gartagens and this is that main body.

Well if that would be the case, we might have done them a favor with our blunder lol. But it's all speculation right now.

Hrm... I had a post worked out last night, but then I realized that Hanako returned to the bridge somewhere along the way. I'm kind of unsure about how much authority Helen has to give orders, so, I'm kind of unsure about making my post.

So, the question is, just how much authority does Helen have right now?

I just read the end of "Mission 17.2 - Friends". Hadn't realized there was going to be a (heartbreaking) IC goodbye to Sune, Reika, and my Konoka.

If I had, I would've had Konoka say something.

The most detailed goodbye to Konoka-chan was Ramiro's. Gabriel, dude, you made me cry.

I'm going to miss RPing with you all. The Eucharis has been the most amazing plotship to be a part of.

Best wishes to the lot of you.

Thanks Konoka. I will miss you too.

Just to let everyone know, I'll be out of town over the weekend. Mitsuko will tag along with Tomomi and the others, if things advance while I'm away.

Move the items comprising the base out of the cargo bay and make a base out of them.

I'd love to have Takeyu help, but he's stuck in Engineering right now. (which is why I haven't been posting lately, as there's really not been much for him to do other than monitor the ships status and do some maintenance work)

My apologies for disappearing .... life has it's way of grabbing you by the belt buckle and *NOT* letting go until it's good and ready to.

Hey Gabriel,

After DocTomoes post on page 7 Natsumi went back to the pilots station and took the ship up on page 8. Wanted to switch with ya, but it didnt happen

I'm not quite sure, so I thought I'd ask here about their options. Are communications between the away team and ship down? Or just bad? Would moving back to the ship and using its hardware help? Wandering into the cave with no way to escape and no communications doesn't seem like a good idea.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…