• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

I highlighted all the parts of Ayumi's speech which were just recapping what happened to Takeyu, so that if you don't want to read it again it's possible to skip it.

MagicMage said:
I highlighted all the parts of Ayumi's speech which were just recapping what happened to Takeyu, so that if you don't want to read it again it's possible to skip it.

I think we should probably stop with the colored text. We have too many people using dark colors on a dark background and it's making it hard to read.

Also, I like how Eucharis is constantly at the top of the View Active Topics list.

With Tanka and Rikos post rate I think this thread could become very large very fast.

Your not keeping me waiting Bionic Kale at least is a little lethargic due to his head wound/intoxication.

Wes said:
I think we should probably stop with the colored text. We have too many people using dark colors on a dark background and it's making it hard to read.

Also, I like how Eucharis is constantly at the top of the View Active Topics list.

Sorry Wes, I was just trying to make it obvious which part of my post was recap >< I forgot that this laptop has a weird colour thing which makes dark colours brighter, so I could read it no problem.

GM note: Okay, we've been kind of stuck treating people in the medical lab for two weeks now (since around page 39 and we're on page 61 now). Can we expedite that a bit so we can regroup and move on with the mission? Should I do a time skip until the next day? Or if you prefer to keep going like this, I can try to be more patient.

Depends on how quick you want us all fixed up based on your rules? That should give you an idea as to were to skip to.

Honestly, I figured everyone would be back to normal by the time lunch came around since we started out just after breakfast and didn't spend too much time out (except for Hanako and the shopping group). I'd like that it'd be to have the characters "normal" by dinner so if we fast forward it'd be dinner time.

Well, however we got here and whatever's next. Chieko is sleeping for now. I'll just go with whatever happens.

FYI, suddenly got busy for a few days with writing and I haven't been able to do a lot.

I'm all for a time jump. As it stands, there's not a lot for Akane to do since she's just arrived. That's my thought at least.

I must have a very screwed up forum account, I just noticed that for some reason there are some posts on the board that are not showing up when I'm logged in. For example, Magicmages post where his character answers Takeyu's question, because that post wasn't showing up while I was logged in I assumed no one responded to him >.>

I only noticed it when I logged out of the account briefly to check on something while talking to Tanka.

I'll be editing my last post to reflect that ya someone did respond, think I'll talk to Wes or Nash about possibly setting up a new account.. I think this one might just be buggered

I would personally prefer to give everyone a chance to meet up and debrief over lunch, since it seems that all except Chieko are on the mend. I can go with whatever the GM and/or the majority wish, however.

Yeah. It looks like most everyone is starting to finally head to lunch so we'll go with that.

yeah he's quite a character, and for the record I didn't intend for the shooting comment to be at her more towards Misato seeing as he shot at hear earlier. Still roll with it though I like where this is going.

I think I know what you meant, but it still sounded reallllly threatening and insubordinate. I think Sienna is going to have another mealtime show to watch. :lol:

Yeah, I thought that was a possibility, but I like how there was enough vagueness to get this going - along with some missing IC context. Should be fun.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…