• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Ahahaha. Surely the Eucharis has at least one fan club, right Wes? Surely there's a sprite willing to post duck faces beside things and upload pictures of her pals. R-right?

I think anyone in the Star Army can see who is on what ship, unless it's a secret for some reason.

To stop creepy messages, I suggest contacting the sender's commanding officer.

Edit: Forgot she's not in the SAoY anymore

I just wanted to check that it was feasible to have something to report first. Kinda derails it if I report something that's an oversight in canon.

Her character wiki says she is former military, now independent.
If she somehow accessed the ship's roster she would need to be active military and I'd seriously hope that the roster would only be accessible to people that actually need it or have suitable clearance.

I don't believe she'd have a legal means of accessing the roster.

S-So Wes, is there a Eucharis character that would share some information on her fellow shipmates? If not to people in general then to an ex-crew member? I'd just really like this to work canonically.

No, Akemi's considered a scumbag in the YSE because she left the military and joined the Lorath. No one in the Star Army will want to talk to her.

Well she joined during the whole DATASS treaty thing if that counts for anything. Should I just not try having harmless cross-plot fun involving anyone on your plot ship?

Is there no way for him to obtain roster information without breaking a law?

It's still perfectly possible to talk over the various sarpwebs, so long as it's done in the context of a public forum rather than through direct contact.

Well now that I think about it, I have one character I know for certain who would share her access to non secret crew roster information with Akemi since the two of them are best friends. I can always ask Lamb to come post to confirm this if necessary.

Tsuguka has a point. Taharial should have a suit. @HotelKilo I can bring you into the infantry PM channel where we talk about gun and stuff if you'd like.

Definitely going to speed up the repair process when the clerk shows up in PA. Or, alternatively, Bel could re-purpose the counter missile launcher units to fire completed reports at the dockyard staff.

Black bird, red bird! Totally different!

Polygon's right though, Bel's not really qualified for infantry work. She's just interested in enough protection to survive in case something like the last mission ever happens again.

Last edited:
I just realized... would it be better for me to start a new thread for Tan to report to the Eucharis, instead of waiting for the RP to move along to that point? Otherwise, the side stories might end up moving past that first.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…