• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Wes said:
Length of Michael's wings: 7.5 feet
Length of Michael's arms: About 3 feet

1. How the heck did he reach Haku?
2. It was an auto since it didn't give her a chance to react.

I never said how far away I was, and I let it slide, since Hakuhaku doesn't care if she gets hurt. Being a 27 helps in that regard.

A sign on it read "Kyoto no Hoshiguntai Ichiban Onsen" (Kyoto's Star Army #1 Hot Spring) in Yamataian kanji. A smaller sign read "reserved for private use today."

So if the facility has been reserved for private use by Hanako, just who is this person that's inside the facility without permission?

Likely someone who was in there before they showed up (Or didn't pay attention/see the sign). -Shrugs- I can go and change my post around if it is such a big deal. Otherwise the person remains "person" until exposed by Hanako since if I said it OOCly it'd ruin it.

If Wes is cool with her, just means another security breach :lol:

"TAKE HER DOWN!!!" Ramiro reaches for his NSP which is in the pile of clothing nearby. Sticking with his normal mantra of Overkill is better than no kill he flips the NSP to Heavy Mode and unloads the ENTIRE battery by firing at what quickly became a severely charred and obliterated corpse.

I really think you should change the post. If she was in the spring already, that would mean Hanako would be raging at the onsen staff for letting someone into their private party. Instad, it would be better for her to show up at the onsen and we could give her permission to enter.

Right, right. Well I edited the post. Now someone will have to answer her at the receptionist's desk. If there is one.

There are two other posts that'll need to be edited as well in order to fix this as well, Nash's post and Gabriels

The food is on the table already. There are no waiters!

Apparently Im a part of your plot now. Hope to have some fun!

Im reading the thread 'Warm and Wet' to try and catch up on things. Thats the current one right? It has the most recent posting dates.

Right. We've stopped at an onsen to relax but some of the characters are not being very conducive to that.

Can we hear the fighting outside? Because I think Ramiro is overdue for some encouraging and slightly humorous side-comments.

Maybe Hanako's scream could be heard. Or he could just go over there to gawk, lol.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…