• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Wes said:
Tomoe: Can we get a Helen post so Bravo team can do something besides sit there while Alpha team gets slaughtered?

Chris: I need a post from Haku pronto or her ass is getting airlocked.

Uh, well, I was kind of waiting on the other Bravo guys to do a scan and telepathy ping then having a GM post indicating what the situation is. At the moment, Helen don't have much to do other than to wait for her guys to do the quick check before ordering them to move to a target or continue evasion procedures.

Reika seems to be under the impression of relaying Helen's signal and Tomomi is waiting on Reika to do both the passive and active scans.

I made some tweaks: Ramiro has informed Hanako that Sune is dead. The post about Sune starting to respawn has been moved to the latest post to reflect this. Also, the squad of 3 nekos that Sune killed with his SLEX grenades is now mentioned in the RP.

Bors is one tough SOB.

Well, I posted.

Is Haku still getting airlocked? Or will she just get blown up with the ship?

The ship better not get blown up, Takeyu can't exactly repair a blown up vessel!!!! That'd... be a miracle o_o, actually it'd probably unlock an achievement: "Repaired Blown Up Vessel, don't ask how....."

Wes said:
Bors is one tough SOB.

tough but lucky, imo, though not as tough as getting stomped on by a tank and being like eh it will heal in a minute.

Huh, problem with that Ramiro post, Helen moved B-Team behind a mountain, so the laser communications would not work.

He doesn't know that.

EDIT: However, the ping that Ramiro sent was supposed to be identical to the one that he received.

With a judgement as of yesterday, I will be able to post more regularly. again I apologize for my few and far between post.

Glad to hear that.

Sorry for slow posting. I am out of town for my wife's grandfather's funeral. Should be back late tonight or mid day tomorrow. No sign of enemies or Hanako 2 on the planet so far. Maybe a good time for the characters to get to know each other more.

Is Akemi seeing ghosts? Because I'm fairly certain the Sune was killed, so as the post stands Akemi is talking to thin air.

I don't understand why Cherry isn't talking to Hanako, who is already in the MEGAMI room working on the system.

My bad, lost track of where she was. Last I recalled she was on the bridge. So I missed something. I'll edit it later.

Okay, no problem.

Actually I'll just delete it, I had missed Blueberry's post to the Away team where she said Hanako was working on it. So I'll just create a new post.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…