• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Hello! Glad to be here. Thanks for having me.

Sorry it took a while to get up a post. I work nights, so I usually wind up online late at night or early in the morning. I wanted to read about the ship and equipment and everything a little more in-depth before I posted. Hopefully I didn't make any mistakes. Please, let me know if something looks wrong.

Is there anything else I should be doing to get started beyond just posting in the main thread? Other things to set up on the forum or wiki? Other places I need to post or watch?

You're doing great, Reynolds! You may want to subscribe to the Eucharis forum. Also, as a roleplayer in a Yamataian plot, you can vote in the Senate of Yamatai if you're inclined.

Hey guys. Posts from me may be a little slow over the next couple days. My computer is down. Got a bug and a severe hard drive crash thats forcing me to reformat & reinstall windows

Please keep all OOC notes in this OOC thread.

Are things usually this quiet here? When I saw it was the only plot listed as Fast, I was worried the pace would be too quick.

Reynolds said:
Are things usually this quiet here? When I saw it was the only plot listed as Fast, I was worried the pace would be too quick.

Eucharis is a fast paced RP, in fact sometimes, it can be 'too' fast but things do slow down from time to time. Some people might not post because they are waiting on someone else to post in response to their character, but that is also why Wes has a two day post requirement, so that in that particular event we aren't held up in case that happens.

Just keep an eye on the RP and follow it as it goes

A little. I didn't want to spend too much time on things prior to the operation.

It looks like Mitsuko would most likely end up sharing a room with Misato. Will that be okay? Could someone add her name onto there?

Is there anything in particular she should be bringing along now? I do not know what all is available to go with this armor, it seems to have plenty of options. The only thing she was personally assigned (by default) is that rifle.

I read through the Mission 16 thread to catch up, but I'm still not exactly clear what was decided on for the missions. There was quite a bit of discussion. Of course, this might all be about to be cleared up for her...

Sorry about asking so many questions. Just trying to make sure I know what's going on. Feel free to just send me a PM if you don't want to clutter up this thread.

Post rate on this game is great. An email based game im on elsewhere averages 10 + posts a day, but its also got nearly 40 players on one ship

Thinking of cabin assignments. I did not choose who Natsumi is sharing with so i wouldnt step on anyones toes, just had her assigned to "a cabin" Anyone want to share with the other newbire?

Gunsight1 said:
Thinking of cabin assignments. I did not choose who Natsumi is sharing with so i wouldnt step on anyones toes, just had her assigned to "a cabin" Anyone want to share with the other newbire?

well judging by current cabin arrangements, you have a choice between Sune, Riko (myself) and Takeyu. As funny as it would be (to me anyway) for Natsumi to just throw her stuff in with an officer saying "whats up im your new roomie!" i'd say your best bet is to bunk up with Riko, as long as Natsumi doesn't mind sharing a room with a heavely tattooed Nepleslian male.

Nope, policy is that Cabin 1 is reserved for the XO only.

Everyone please make sure your biographies -- particularly the history section -- are up to date so we can score well on our tri-annual plot audit, which is due this weekend. A high score means we stand out on the list of plots.

I added Murakami to that cabin. Can I be added to the ship's User Group, please?

I think the ship's location needs to be updated, too.

We're about to board The Nest. Stay frosty!

Ha! that could make things interesting/awkward lol

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…