• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Inactive characters Michael, Mikael, and Kiko have been transferred to the Vesper until they want to show up again.

Gabriel said:
Woah, wait, we actually have a PC who's profession is cook? Now I've seen it all.

Say whaaa?! :shock:

(runs to check roster)

Holy.. we do! Can't wait to see what's on the menu next time :mrgreen:

I don't see how Blackberry or another bridge crewman would let Ramiro fall asleep on the bridge. It is a very bad thing to fall asleep on the job in the military.

I agree, I would say Gab should finish Ramiro's actions in the prior thread and have him walk onto the bridge ready for duty.

Well I wasn't really falling asleep on the job, since I wasn't on duty. Blackberry could have just decided to let me sleep rather than bother me, but if you want me to edit then I can.

I would prefer you did. The bridge is no place for sleeping.

Tylium, when you make an RP post, please remember to put your characters name somewhere in the post :)

It makes it easier for others to realize who is talking (while we can naturally look back a few posts, it's always better to mention what character is speaking in your posts)

I just wanted to state that I was having a bad day until I saw this: "I see the Nepleslians have already started waving their dicks in the Gartagens' faces," Cherry commented from a nearby table.

Man, that was mean ! xD

This's what I get for leaving out the fact that he diced the Tofu with the spatula, not the knife. Ah well, you guys are sharp. I'll have to be less careless in the future.

This doesn't mean Armundo's fired..or rather not hired, right ?

Nah, he was admonished.
Just be grateful that they can fabricate a new tabletop, otherwise Hanako could have made him pay for it. :lol:

Actually, I was going to have Armundo put in a request that the tabletop be deducted from his pay. :?

I made the mistake in making a Zesuainum knife because I assumed that since they made the Samurai Katana's from the metal, so they would make professional chefs knife from the same metal, since many high quality knives are forged and treated in a similar fashion. So, that kinda bit me in the butt.

Don't worry, you're cool. I think every new player has one of those "D'oh" moments when they first come aboard. Usually it's when someone salutes the captain. (we don't salute in the Star Army, we bow!).

Zesuaium is mainly used in starship armor. The samurai use it because they're very elite. But Zesuaium isn't used for everyday things because it's just -too- sharp.

Oh man, the zero-G passage is full of food debris now. And Hanako's going to be pissed if there's food on the bridge!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back