• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Fifth Fleet: The Unluckies

I have De-Virused my computer, and so, a week late, you have a post from me! Sorry for the long wait, but now we can get moving once more!

It's based on it, yes, but I've made several changes, namely, got rid of most of the autoing and added some more enemies.

Sorry about that Warrior - when we trimmed and altered my original post, we must have accidentally gotten rid of the section with your character in it. I've since edited now, so your character is there with some options on the table.

I feel like I've been double posting for the last few days - to be clear guys, I'm not going to post until a few of you guys do. The reason why is that you guys are the stars of the show. Next post cycle is tomorrow since we're doing it every Wednesday and Saturday after all, and after all the bumps, I will be moving us along myself if needed. So move or you're going to get shot!

Seems Kai has had some internet troubles due to construction surrounding his area the last few days. Hopefully we'll be seeing something from him (or Cadet after a meeting between the two of them) soon.

Just trying to keep everyone up to date and keep it from getting too stale in here.

Thanks, Gwathdraug. I was sort of waiting for Kai to post, and I was curious what had happened.

Hope things get sorted out soon!

Well, my internet is back, but I'm absolutely worn out, and will be busy all day tomorrow. Expect a post from me on Monday evening, PST.

I know, I know, it took me long enough. well, here's the post, I hope you all enjoy it, and respond real soon! remember, the faster I get responses, the faster I get inspired to totally ruin your characters' days!

Don't sweat it, Kai.

As for posting, I may struggle to do so tomorrow since I'll be out watching a film with a friend, but since I'm off college until September I should be free 99% of the time (though I will be going off to Singapore for a few weeks).

RPG-D RPGfix
Back