• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Fifth Fleet: The Unluckies

Just so you guys know- None of you are safe. that's what ST backups are for. Now, doing smart things can increase your chances of surviving, but it still isn't a guarantee. there is something you can all do to help your chances dramatically, but nobody seems to have figured it out yet, so Kai or April might have to point it out to you.

I think I might have an idea, though it strikes me as a little too risky for me to bank on being correct.

Also, expect a post tomorrow or Wednesday. Sorry!

Hmmm... Niel is running out of weapons that are useful against this thing. He only has 2 grenades capable of even scratching it and that's about it, so I don't think he is going to be much help im afraid.

Just so you know, Zain, You should only be posting once per round during combat. I appreciate the enthusiasm, but everyone else only gets one turn, so it's only fair. that being said, I've posted, so you can all post now!

Is there actually room to maneuver around this thing? The way you described everything, the tunnel seems to be about as large as it. Those arms can reach further than the machine's own height, as well, so I'm not sure we'd feasibly be able to get around it. It can reach a good 20 feet on either side of it, so unless this tunnel is 50+ feet wide in comparison to only about 15 feet tall, I don't know. Maybe I'm missing something.

@Warrior: you didn't find anything yet. don't worry, i haven't forgotten about you yet.

@ Reynolds: The tunnel is pretty big, though the roof isn't that high. It's about 30 feet wide with a little bit of fudge room to one side with the rubble. There's enough room to maneuver around but unless everyone works together things may go bad. Kai gave orders, if the squad doesn't deliver then things have a tendency of getting ugly.

Sorry for the lack of postages. the Thanksgiving holiday and several other events have kept me away from my computer all weekend. I should be posting soon, so you won't have to wait too much longer!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back