• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Fifth Fleet: The Unluckies

Ive kinda been outa it for a week with uni interviews so I only skimmed the other posts since my last. Ill amend. I kinda missed that fact =P.

PS I was on of thos under the impression that Sif's armour was near enough the same size as she was which is why I was getting massively confused. Oh well...

Edit: Post amended. Please excuse my f-up. Ill poke quantum to post too. He's been busy at uni recently so he hasn't had time.

Im really sorry I didnt post for a while apparently leaving assignments to the last week was a really fu%*ing bad idea but while I am home I should be ok until i have to return to unibecause my first exam on the 6th of jan

Edit: forgot to thank Zain for poking me "Thanks "

It's no f-up - if anything, it's a relatively minor mistake. As we all know, it's Christmas too, so it's ok that we're slowing down. It's the season after all. Personally, I'm glad we're all on the same page that Sif's suit is 5 feet tall, while she's just a few inches. If it makes you feel better, imagine she's wearing Asuka's plug suit.

After a brief break due to the Holidays, I intend to get the plot moving again by this Saturday, January 4th.

Okay, see you then!

EDIT:
I've got a fair amount of college work on, so posting will be erratic. I'll try to post tomorrow or Friday at the latest. Sorry.

Last edited:
Well, this is a good time to show Anzu not working well with officers, picking fights she can't win, and generally getting herself into trouble even after doing her job well.

So long as it's fun, I don't care - and neither does Sif! I think. Even I'm not sure.

Just as a heads up, we're out of combat, so post as freely as you'd like. I'll be doing the same and posting at any juicy appropriate openings myself.

Feel free to post again in the current thread if you feel you can, everyone. I will be starting the next chapter on Monday, and it should last us at least a few weeks. I'll try to keep it from running too long so we can get back to action. Also, Reynolds- This might be a good time to have Anzu removed from our squad, we can perhaps have her reassigned after this break and let you have her completely free for whichever other plot she's currently in.

Alright then. I'll have Anzu receive transfer orders during the next chapter. This way she can be preserved from further alterations by this plot.

Insulting an officer and making her superiors look bad then getting a sudden transfer sounds exactly like something that happens to Anzu fairly often.

Reactions: Kai
I'm assuming it's how she got sent to the Unlucky squad in the first place. Oh! where is it that she'd be getting reassigned to, again? Since she's already been reassigned OOC, I'll just keep the message in character, but I'd like to know where I'm sending her.

If we go all the way back to my first post, yes, that was exactly how she got transferred in. After this she winds up leaving on the YSS Mogami (or is at least dropped off with them at one point) on the way to Leo for reassignment. Then it gets hit by pirates and rescued by the Sakishima, where she winds up being assigned.

Thanks! I'll work that in after a few rounds. but first I have to make Anzu even more angry and Jealous of her squadmates! Muahahaha

If you don't know where to send her, send her to personnel holding at Ft. Minori, Nataria.

If you don't know where to send her, send her to personnel holding at Ft. Minori, Nataria.

She's already technically been sent and everything months ago, this is just me trying to get it straight as far as her backstory from when she was transferred OOCly months ago.

Just a note guys I'm going to be gone on the 29th and 30th of January (AKA Wednesday and Thursday) so don't expect any posts from me again until Friday. You may, however, post as normal if you haven't done so already.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…