• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Fifth Fleet: The Unluckies

@CadetNewb

What a twist! I'm so sorry for taking so long, but I'll try to get a post up tonight or tomorrow.

EDIT:

Darn, I've got writer's block. Cadet, how knowledgeable would the squad be about stuff like Avanet (I'm presuming "not very", particularly for someone who isn't much of a scholar like Aya)?

Last edited:
@Brett M

I really wish I noticed the edit. In the future, I'd suggest double posting so I get notified since the edit came a day later. Anyways, they'd likely know just enough to have the loose, general idea, but not much else. Like sort of a highschool coverage of the subject in brief. Nothing too specific or in depth.

@CadetNewb

Okay, I'll do that in future! I'll try to get a post out on Wednesday or Thursday at the absolute latest; life's been getting hectic since I'm going to be away from home next week.

It's ok. I should have posted something sooner on my end as well; I got a final tomorrow, so I've been kept busy too. As a suggestion if you guys are having a tough time figuring out to post, you can't go wrong asking questions. Our characters are on a quest to learn about this planet and find its root after all.

@CadetNewb

Thanks for the suggestion - unfortunately RL's reared its ugly head this evening so a post might only come Saturday. I'm really sorry, packing is just taking longer than expected and I'll be travelling tomorrow

Just as things might be finally winding down for me! XD

It's ok guys. I'm glad for the heads up though.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…