Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC Fort Ready Discussion Thread

Gabe, I was talking to Jon, and I think we should skip the second sim. We don't have any ship crew left, just infantry.

I was actually wondering, what are all of your guys' professions going to be?

EDIT: Nevermind, we have two infantry and an intelligence. On that note, I've got an idea, which I was going to do after the starship combat simulation anyways. So the directions stand, still head back to the ship, I'll take care of it.

OKay I will ask just for the sake of RP. Gabe? Would you be against it that Saki would climb back into her Daisy quickly? Since I have no idea what could make her not do it.

The power armors are no longer there. The point of this simulation is simply to test the skills of their professions and, since all of them are infantry, that will involve close-range combat.

I am looking into getting chibi art for all the Fort Ready characters (the 2 instructors and 4 trainees) since you guys got an A on your plot audit. I'll let you know how it goes.

So far we've got art for Aendri and Keiko finished. The rest of you guys' PCs (4) should be in the next batch.

Hmmmm, good thinking Aendri, I hadn't considered non-combat personnel. I think the parameters of the simulation just changed.

Guys, I'm just waiting on some info to come back from the Questions forum before I continue. It shouldn't take more than a day.

Oh, I do love giving players more reason to hate me. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

On that subject, Gabe, you really should get on the IRC sometimes. I have some awesome ideas when i get bored on there.

Andres said:
I just saw Keiko's chibi art.

I can only say that's it's beautiful and perfect. Where might I thank the artist?
He's got a Deviantart page here: http://ichan-01.deviantart.com/

If you don't have an account, I can relay the message for you. :) I'm glad you like it!

Okay, I realize that I should have specified this in my original post, but it is assumed that the EMP is large enough to take out the entire starship and any piece of electronics inside of it.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back