Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC Fort Ready Discussion Thread

Okay, guys, we're almost done here. Can all of you handle a little bit of an increase in post speed? I think you'd all like to get on to a more permanent plot at this point.

Guys, guys. I think I am speaking for at least me and Aendri. If it would be possible could you check here more then once a week? I think the game could use a little move on.

I don't want to assume things but I think Gabe would like for it to move faster too.

Yes, I agree ShotJon! :) I would thoroughly enjoy Ramiro being back on the Eucharis, since it is a faster plot, plus I miss being the one doing the fighting.

I have a question. If there was to be a graduation ceremony, would you rather RP it out, or have me do it all in one post where your characters don't really do much of anything?

It really all depends whether you want it to be done now, or in a couple months since we have to wait for people to post.

I'm PMing the others to try and poke them to respond to the multiple questions in here. Hopefully they check their email more often then this thread.

Sorry for not checking this more often. I can handle a increase in posting if we need to do that. as far as graduation goes either way is fine with me.

I think I'd prefer it to be done sooner rather than later so a single post graduation works for me.

And sorry about not posting more often, my classes have been pretty heavy on reading recently but I'll try to pick it up a bit.

Alright, we've got a couple of guest-speakers. Don't bother posting in the thread. Just 2-3 posts and that's it, we should be done in a day or two.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back