• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC Hinomaru Sunrises - Old OOC Thread

Hey guys!

Just a Status Update on some threads:

Episode 5, Asides. (Keep in mind, the Battle of Glimmergold was considered our main Episode 5 thread).
Episode 6
Other Threads

Hinomaru Sunrises
Reminders to Our Players!
  1. Support Each Other - Read and react to each other's posts.
  2. Feel free to start your own aside JPs - There are open slots in our server living room for JPs that anyone can use. Remember to edit and post as an aside/companion story to the appropriate Episode.
  3. Things we make and design should be inserted into RP when possible!
  4. Participate when you can. Remember you're part of what makes Star Army awesome!

Once Sage posts, I will post a GM post in Episode 0.

Waiting on a @Wolf626 and possibly a @Toshiro post in Episode 0. GM post will be going up tomorrow evening!

It was a great time. Looking forward to our next activity.

Posting will resume tomorrow, I took some time off this weekend to work on a history project. Everyone else can try to catch up on posts in the meantime!

I'd say maybe a love day thread, but we're still working on the orgy at New Years' (Sunflowers in the Bellflower Field). Life is rough...It was the party the Tokyo will never forget....

A few quick housekeeping things guys.

• @Wolf626 get that post in Episode 0 before I make my GM post Saturday! I don't want to have to skip you.
  • @RaWolfe will be holding the weekly movie event Saturday, be there bring the popcorn. - See you in the Living Room
  • Character Lab is next Friday Night in the Livingroom/Our VC - Bring any questions about character development, the plot, and join us as we update our character histories and work together.
I want to hold a collective GM meeting; myself, @RaWolfe , @demibear for planning we can sort out a date and time soon.

Last edited:
When is the Char Lab? I might have to be on-call or at home with the phone next to me just in case I have to go in. UK COVID strain is in my state and we're on high alert here. Had to deal with a patient with it once before already but mainly dealing with the hypochondriacs is sucking up time and resources. So VC may be possible depending on circumstance otherwise I can swing listening in if I'm on-call and in our room taking a load off and able to type and respond as needed. Just need a time so I can try to plan accordingly.

Character Lab is next Friday and starts around 4pm EST and runs as late as we have people participating.

As promised, GM post is up in Hinomaru Sunrises Episode 0 :)

GM post will be made tomorrow for Episode 0.

Remember, Character Lab is tomorrow, Friday, and starts around 4 pm EST and runs as late as we have people participating. Also our Mr. @RaWolfe has posted this weeks vote for Saturday's movie. Bring the popcorn.

I've decided that I need to move the character lab to next Friday, the post for Episode 0 will be tomorrow instead of today. I need to take a mental health day. See you tomorrow.

As promised, GM post is up in Episode 0.

See you all later at movie time, I will update side threads, open plots, and companion stories later.

Thank you to those who showed up for movie time today. Sorry, I fell asleep. @RaWolfe will submit the next vote here soon, make sure you also get in on the series requests.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back