• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC Hinomaru Sunrises - Old OOC Thread

Spent tonight working on some art breeders for the plot locations/NPCs since I couldn't do much writing. Yukiko will still assist me with some writing.
  • The plan is for a GM post still on Saturday in Episode 0. (So get posting!)
  • I will catch up slow on other posts. (Doing as much as I can)

I'm missing posts from some of our players in Episode 0. I understand due to things this week people are distracted. I'll make my GM post once everyone has their posts up. Lets go Hinomaru people!

I will delay my posts for a couple of days, I will be back on Thursday AM and will get caught up on GM posts etc. Taking some doctor-ordered bed rest time.

Updated Posting Schedule​

Hinomaru Plot - Main - GM post Day will be Thursdays (Resetting it since we got out of sync)
Side Plots - We Will move at the pace of our posting in them.

Other Activities​

RaWolfe's Movie Days - Will still be Saturday @RaWolfe can update if he needs to.
Character Lab - Let's try for the third Friday of April since we missed this month.

Thanks all for being patient while I was out sick the last couple of days. You're all great. The plot seems to go good so far, we're getting into the meat and potatoes here soon in the main arc so it should be fun. If anyone needs anything, you know how to reach me.

Sorry I have been a bit unreliable as of late... was in the middle of a major computer update! Thankfully am back in action now.

Waiting on a couple of posts, I reminded those who need it on discord. I will make my GM post once we have them all.

Will make a Wakaba post later in the day. Last day off for me so I plan on sleeping through most of it. >.>

-Slithers under comforter to sleep.-

Still waiting on some posts in Episode 0 for this round. Hurry up, folks. I should be back around regularly early/mid this week, but I still will post on this. I had to take a bit of a mini-hiatus due to my health.

Blood transfusion and some more tests today, I expect to be back to catch up soon. Sorry for the delays, just have to make sure I'm in good health.

Alright,

I need posts -

Episode 0 HS - Almost Everyone
Motoyoshi no Daitenshi - @SageShooter
Shadows of the Evening Orchid - @SageShooter

GM post will be on Saturday, Please get your posts up.

Kore is ill and Rawolfe is still on leave, so I'm being patient guys. We will get through this...If anyone wants to free post in the chapter to further along their current conversations and happenings in their area I am cool with that.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back