• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP Honeybear don't care

Anslen didn't expect people to tackle Koda and hold him to the ground, he seemed like he was doing some sort of beserking. He figured the game was over, one way or another. He was a Pythus, restraining things was in his blood. So he joined the melee, his long body wrapping around Koda's limbs and chest. "Calm my friend, calm. Everything's fine." He said, trying to bring Koda out of whatever frenzy he had descended into.

Sacre muscled her way through the crowd, "Idiot men making me have to actually work." She grumbled, scanning over the injuries. She had been told there was a compound fracture but this seemed much worse than that. Her scanner told her what she needed to know. She evaluated it in much the same way that she evaluated combat injuries. There was a Kodian with a badly broken arm, Frank crumpled on the ground in a sort of healing trance. Koda in a frenzy, and Miko with a pelvis injury. "Miko! I'd think you'd know better than to make me work. Check on the VIP and make sure they don't hurt themselves any more. Or yourself." She pointed at a Random Kodian who was gawking. "You, gently lay Frank in a more comfortable position." Then she moved to the Kodian with the compound fracture. "You, show me the arm." She said working on one thing at a time.

Anslen didn't expect people to tackle Koda and hold him to the ground, he seemed like he was doing some sort of beserking. He figured the game was over, one way or another. He was a Pythus, restraining things was in his blood. So he joined the melee, his long body wrapping around Koda's limbs and chest. "Calm my friend, calm. Everything's fine." He said, trying to bring Koda out of whatever frenzy he had descended into.

Sacre muscled her way through the crowd, "Idiot men making me have to actually work." She grumbled, scanning over the injuries. She had been told there was a compound fracture but this seemed much worse than that. Her scanner told her what she needed to know. She evaluated it in much the same way that she evaluated combat injuries. There was a Kodian with a badly broken arm, Frank crumpled on the ground in a sort of healing trance. Koda in a frenzy, and Miko with a pelvis injury. "Miko! I'd think you'd know better than to make me work. Check on the VIP and make sure they don't hurt themselves any more. Or yourself." She pointed at a Random Kodian who was gawking. "You, gently lay Frank in a more comfortable position." Then she moved to the Kodian with the compound fracture. "You, show me the arm." She said working on one thing at a time.
Chairman Koda strained against Anslens coils, attempting to escape from his imprisonment.

Sacres scans of Miko showed that the Minkans Femur had completely dislocated from its socket. As well as a complete break and multiple fractures in Mikos pelvis. The injured Kodian presented with both radial and ulnar compound fractures jutting out of its arm in jagged bloody punctures.

Anslen was quite happy to act as a living rope to keep Koda from hurting himself or anyone else.

Sacre took the Kodian's arm and took some gauze from the medkit and pressed it against the bleeding. She looked at the nearby Kodians. "Who here knows the way to the hospital?" She asked.

Anslen was quite happy to act as a living rope to keep Koda from hurting himself or anyone else.

Sacre took the Kodian's arm and took some gauze from the medkit and pressed it against the bleeding. She looked at the nearby Kodians. "Who here knows the way to the hospital?" She asked.
Kodians arrived with hover stretchers to take the wounded to the nearest medical facility, aboard the Gashmeres Hammer…

Five of his own species and a Separa to hold one man down, Aliset had been caught in the chaos and pinned under someone trying to hold the Chairman down. Unfortunately, folded like a pretzel under well over a ton of combined Kodian and Separa flesh and armor, she couldn't do much more than think.

She would be fine, she could still breathe. There were more severe injuries to worry about. In fact, several people had shown rage and loss of control, like a Senti bismuth addict.

So she slipped a finger up to a switch on her collar's frontal assembly, switching off the telepathic safeties as she started reaching out for anyone she could contact directly. Not that she expected there to be many. Organic telepaths like her were rare. Even if telepaths we're common. If it wasn't someone she intimately knew, she would be able to communicate no more than raw sensations and feelings, abstractions of abstractions.

But finally released as they moved the group onto stretchers, Aliset stood and dusted herself off, casually shedding the gambison and chain maille as she turned her collar back on. "Why'd nobody tell me combat stimulants were fair game?"

She looked down at her torn dress and her shield arm hanging uselessly from the wrist down, where her left hand had twisted and dislocated the wrist under the weight of the dogpile. Taking a knee, she placed her hand between her thighs and curled into her weight, pulling the dislocated joint apart before she gave a sharp twist, resetting her wrist with an ugly crack and a whimper of pain. Other than her dress and her wrist, she seemed uninjured, looking around for the others of her team. "Is anybody feeling any kind of strange? Anybody know what just happened?"

Last edited:
Itami

As Itami stood there with Nara, while they were both scanning for anything out of the ordinary. He watched as Chairman Koda went into what seemed like a blood rage of sorts after hitting Mikodimus. He would look to the nearest Kodian. "Pardon me, but is it common for this sport to bring out such a violent reaction?" Something about this didn't feel right, though thinking back to all that had transpired, he couldn't recall anyone touching him before he seemed to snap. Still, this seemed out of the ordinary for what was to be a simple game to show other species what Kodians played.

NARA

Nara noted the friendly Star Army IFF indicator and moved on to continue her observation of the area. She reached into a pocket and pulled out a device to scan for any indication of chemical, bioweapon or airborne contaminant and monitored for results. Her ear twitched when Itami spoke without diverting from the screen. "There's an angel in the sky. Other than that I am scanning for anything that does not belong, here I'll share this with you. " She said as she shared the test that was currently running to him, so that he would see any results. If something were to be found it would behoove more than just her to know.

The norian's eyes flicked up as sounds of shock and horror rocked the crowd. She kept a tight grip on the object in her hand as she noted a downed Miko. Violet orbs flicked back and forth, noting that he did not flash the sign to her. With that her attention went back to the test. "It seems like we may have an issue with the games," she said to Itami while flicking her eyes in the direction of the chaos that had unfolded. At that time she was hit with raw sensations and feelings, but could not tell from who or where. Her eyes darted over to the ranger, "You know of any telepaths here? It would not be a norian, but I just felt something surge". She kept a keen eye out for anything out of the ordinary while she continued to wait for results.

Five of his own species and a Separa to hold one man down, Aliset had been caught in the chaos and pinned under someone trying to hold the Chairman down. Unfortunately, folded like a pretzel under well over a ton of combined Kodian and Separa flesh and armor, she couldn't do much more than think.

She would be fine, she could still breathe. There were more severe injuries to worry about. In fact, several people had shown rage and loss of control, like a Senti bismuth addict.

So she slipped a finger up to a switch on her collar's frontal assembly, switching off the telepathic safeties as she started reaching out for anyone she could contact directly. Not that she expected there to be many. Organic telepaths like her were rare. Even if telepaths we're common. If it wasn't someone she intimately knew, she would be able to communicate no more than raw sensations and feelings, abstractions of abstractions.

But finally released as they moved the group onto stretchers, Aliset stood and dusted herself off, casually shedding the gambison and chain maille as she turned her collar back on. "Why'd nobody tell me combat stimulants were fair game?"

She looked down at her torn dress and her shield arm hanging uselessly from the wrist down, where her left hand had twisted and dislocated the wrist under the weight of the dogpile. Taking a knee, she placed her hand between her thighs and curled into her weight, pulling the dislocated joint apart before she gave a sharp twist, resetting her wrist with an ugly crack and a whimper of pain. Other than her dress and her wrist, she seemed uninjured, looking around for the others of her team. "Is anybody feeling any kind of strange? Anybody know what just happened?"
Aliset felt nothing but a raw animal fury consuming Kodas psyche. It also seemed that other Kodians around may have been starting to experience heightened fight or flight responses….

Itami

Hearing Nara's response in regards to a friendly occupant in the rafters, he nods. "Thank you, Nara." Realizing he hadn't done the same for the rest of the TF, he then shared his scans with Nara as well. "You should recieve a ping from me as well, Nara." He was somewhat busy talking to the Kodian about the instance of blood rage.

With her last question, he leaned in and spoke into her ear.
"Yes, Aliset is a sort of telepath, from what I understand, it may have been her you were feeling." He spoke in a fashion that only she could hear.

Itami

As Itami stood there with Nara, while they were both scanning for anything out of the ordinary. He watched as Chairman Koda went into what seemed like a blood rage of sorts after hitting Mikodimus. He would look to the nearest Kodian. "Pardon me, but is it common for this sport to bring out such a violent reaction?" Something about this didn't feel right, though thinking back to all that had transpired, he couldn't recall anyone touching him before he seemed to snap. Still, this seemed out of the ordinary for what was to be a simple game to show other species what Kodians played.
“No, no not at all. It is a contact sport, so injuries do occur. Injuries of this magnitude are very rare however. Are all of your Star Army soldier so filled with … hubris as this one?” The Kodian pointed to the injured Miko.

NARA

Nara noted the friendly Star Army IFF indicator and moved on to continue her observation of the area. She reached into a pocket and pulled out a device to scan for any indication of chemical, bioweapon or airborne contaminant and monitored for results. Her ear twitched when Itami spoke without diverting from the screen. "There's an angel in the sky. Other than that I am scanning for anything that does not belong, here I'll share this with you. " She said as she shared the test that was currently running to him, so that he would see any results. If something were to be found it would behoove more than just her to know.

The norian's eyes flicked up as sounds of shock and horror rocked the crowd. She kept a tight grip on the object in her hand as she noted a downed Miko. Violet orbs flicked back and forth, noting that he did not flash the sign to her. With that her attention went back to the test. "It seems like we may have an issue with the games," she said to Itami while flicking her eyes in the direction of the chaos that had unfolded. At that time she was hit with raw sensations and feelings, but could not tell from who or where. Her eyes darted over to the ranger, "You know of any telepaths here? It would not be a norian, but I just felt something surge". She kept a keen eye out for anything out of the ordinary while she continued to wait for results.
Nara’s scanner pinged urgently indicating it had picked up a heightened level of pheromones in the air. A pheromone which was know to drastically increase aggression in Kodians. After a quick scan, an aerosol container in one of the table legs was identified as the origin…..

Okay, Aliset thought, considering the situation carefully. Picking up her helmet, she remembered that Chairman Koda had worn little more than a helm, flipped it over, and slipped her chin inside the neck hole, pressing her tongue into the padding at the base of the neck, where her head had been pressed into the pads.

The human tongue, and by extension the tongue of most sentient species, boasted one of the most powerful chemical analysis units in the known universe. Senti and Separa both had basic veromnasal organs, capable of detecting airborne chemicals, though Senti used theirs mostly for subconscious pheremone signalling based on the breakdown of various hormones in the sweat glands. She should be able to taste the sweat, her own shampoo, and anything that the helmet had ever been doped with. If that was some form of combat stimulant, she knew it wouldn't affect her. But she still needed to act fast.

So she stilled her breath, gently acknowledging and dismissing the feelings, emotions her mind had been flooded with in the short time her collar had been deactivated. Sitting on her ankles, her eyes closed, she visualized birdsong, the sound of a river nearby, letting the peaceful, serene scene fill her mind as she detatched herself from the sensations of her body, meditating, carefully pulling apart and visualizing the tastes in her mouth. She had spent time with Nepleslians, eaten some of the less legal foodstuffs that included stimulants and drugs. She knew their flavor. If it was there, she would know.

Okay, Aliset thought, considering the situation carefully. Picking up her helmet, she remembered that Chairman Koda had worn little more than a helm, flipped it over, and slipped her chin inside the neck hole, pressing her tongue into the padding at the base of the neck, where her head had been pressed into the pads.

The human tongue, and by extension the tongue of most sentient species, boasted one of the most powerful chemical analysis units in the known universe. Senti and Separa both had basic veromnasal organs, capable of detecting airborne chemicals, though Senti used theirs mostly for subconscious pheremone signalling based on the breakdown of various hormones in the sweat glands. She should be able to taste the sweat, her own shampoo, and anything that the helmet had ever been doped with. If that was some form of combat stimulant, she knew it wouldn't affect her. But she still needed to act fast.

So she stilled her breath, gently acknowledging and dismissing the feelings, emotions her mind had been flooded with in the short time her collar had been deactivated. Sitting on her ankles, her eyes closed, she visualized birdsong, the sound of a river nearby, letting the peaceful, serene scene fill her mind as she detatched herself from the sensations of her body, meditating, carefully pulling apart and visualizing the tastes in her mouth. She had spent time with Nepleslians, eaten some of the less legal foodstuffs that included stimulants and drugs. She knew their flavor. If it was there, she would know.
Aliset scented an animal in a panic. Afraid for it’s life and driven into a frenzy. Base emotions. Not natural. It had the taste of, glass and copper. Manufactured.

Miko kicked back and enjoyed the free ride on the hover stretcher. He had hoped to not take this much damage but given the situation this was the outcome he had wanted from the start. Something seemed off and given the communications taking place he was not mistaken. This was an acceptable outcome, even if officers might make a fuse over it. He knew what it meant to be a star army solder so they could enjoy the good life on the other side of the desk. He knew all too well those who talked big but had little clue what really goes into winning. He grinned and put his arms behind his head while thinking of what meal he'd make at the hospital.

Zanven watched it all as he listened to the people. Soon there was audible and visible panic as well as concern as the chairman let out a primal roar and there was a scuffle on deck.

After a few moments there was restraint and then the crowd seemed to be murmuring as medical crews came out to do their job. Things were moving like a flash and honestly…he was out of his element as he sighed. “I should have just stayed on the shuttle.” He said under his breath before he finally finished his drink and with setting down the glass he stood up and stretched as he listened to the team comms for a moment and scanned towards the shuttles. With an issue such as the chairman losing his grip if this was an attack there was bound to be movement now.

Upon recognizing that scent, that bitterness and the taste of an animalistic fear, Aliset reached up to her throat again, focusing on the scene and serenity more forcefully, now, as though projecting it, burning down the walls of her emotions as she considered the silence, the sound of her breath ringing in a space suit's helmet, the feeling of mag boots grabbing her bones and the hull of the star ship she walked across. The slow heartbeat of her suit and the sweet, soothing calm of looking out across the soundless black to see the starlight flaring across glittering ice, the frozen gas and water flowing under gravity as though still liquid, the glow of a small, forgotten world backlighting her scene.

This scene was meant to calm her down, her knowledge of her leaking emotions would allow her, the moment she flipped that switch, to flood the area with a calming psychic field, at least until the area PSCs beat her back. She just hoped it would be enough. Hell, she didn't even know if the Kodians nearby could feel her presence like that. She could feel them, but could they feel her? Not worth the risk. Better to hide that ability for now and continue following her less esoteric training.

To anyone watching, it would seem that Aliset was simply holding her helmet in her lap and meditating, trying to not make a movement that would aggravate injuries new or old. "Something smells funny. We should clear the arena," she spoke loudly, though her serene visage did not change as she stood. Taking a step, and collapsed to one knee as her hip locked up, no doubt from Frank's earlier shot, combined with the adrenaline fuelled charge. "If someone would help me up, I would be very appreciative."

Sacres scans of the Kodian Chairman were, out of the ordinary. A vastly exaggerated nervous system response to his fight or flight instincts was readily apparent. What was truly remarkable however, was the amount of immunological aberrations. Koda had cancerous tumors lining nearly the entire length of his spine. Signs of medical intervention on a massive scale was readily apparent, but obviously it was a losing battle…

RPG-D RPGfix
Back