Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

RP: 5th XF [Intermission:YSS-Yugumo] Touring The New Ship

As Takuma was walking away, he received a message on his communicator. "Hey Takuma, it's your roommate! Ya, sorry about the mix up with taking your uniform. I know your the one in the army, but I have to say it looks better on me!"

Takuma said with a hint of irritation in his voice, "Ya, you only caused me to make an atrocious entrance." Sighing, he added "Well, I guess it can't be helped." His roommate replied, "Hey don't worry dude, I sent it off to you yesterday so you should have it pretty soon. Just some advice before I go, don't be as shy and nervous as you were when I first met you!" His roommate laughed and then ended the transmission.

Twitching his eye, Takuma walked on, looking very annoyed. He remembered just how shy and nervous he was back when he met his roommate. Just like his old friend used to say, he was like a mouse talking to a cat, asking it not to eat him. "That was a long time ago, I can't be that bad anymore. Right?" Takuma said to himself, doubtfully.

Datenshi blinked as she received new orders. With another blink she let out a small sigh.

"Everyone, it seems I must say goodbye...Seems I am to leave as soon as possible."

'Tenshi frowned and shrugged a little before she looked after those that had left. As she heard they were off now, the neko made her way back to her room to pack up her things and wait till she could leave the ship. It was a little to big for her tastes anyways, so a smaller ship would be better. Not to mention all the rumors she had heard of the Sakura during training. It sounded like the perfect ship.

As she waited till she was called to transfer, she simply sat on her bed and started to strum a few cords on her guitar.

Upon hearing Datenshi's statement, Dom efficiently removed her information from his clipboard.

"It would have been interesting working with you. Regrettable you have to leave."

Dom then stalked out of the room, taking his carefully measured steps back towards his quarters, where he would resume his review of the ships systems, medical outfitting, and crew.

Camellia bowed to Haruhi and left with everyone else who was leaving. Getting directions from the ship's AI, she went on her way to her quarters.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back