• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: Section 6 Jack, Be Quick.

" Alrighty, any more grenades? "

Sasha spoke as she helped Creature pick up the kids, with her SiZi revolver on one hand. But as she was about to leave, she stopped then looked at Doc then quickly threw him one of her credit chit.

" Alright, we're kinda in hurry. Password's 9810. Just charge the things we owe ya. Sorry for the trouble by the way. "

She then dashed outside of the garage with Creature, then fired few bursts at the cartel soldiers as she ran.

The Ship

"Then, maybe you can help me keep them calm?" Vier asked, waving to the kids in the distance, bidding them come closer. The small sewer rats/orphans/leftovers making their way onto the ship and crowding around them, "How about we get something to eat? We have a fully stocked kitchen..."

The Ship, but over where Uso and Jack are.

"A Better idea?" Uso asked, tilting her head to the side a bit, ".... No, I wouldn't say my idea is better... but we do have some huge size cargo containers strapped to the hull of the Queen's Slave. We could just drop them on the tank...."

The Hospital

As creature got to the first body he was almost immediately met with gun fire. The thugs had retreated, but only far enough that they could get some cover and point their weapons at the garage.

"FUCK YOU!" The doc spat at creature, "YOu think... thIs fucking chump change is gonna cover the cost of...."

A bullet bounced off the doctor's arm... his skin flexing and rippling, a teal-blue glow forming around the point of impact.

"I'M A DOCTOR! WHAT THE SHIT?!" He shouted back at the thugs. One of the bullets would find creature's hand, embedding itself deep inside, another would end up finding the injured thug's head... putting an end to the medical treatment the Doc had administered,

"THat's just..." The doc said, taking another swig from his flask and heading back inside as the small arms fire continued, spraying the garage door with bullets, "PRINCESS!... You better be able to pay for more than just... you two... this whole place costs a lot of money and you're fucking ruining it!"

" Yeah, yeah...I gave you my credit chit didn't I?! "

Sasha yelled back as she was running away from the cartel, just to run back to the back of the garage.

" Crap....there's too many of them.... "

Sasha groaned as she pumped her shotgun back then forward. She didn't liked this situation. Not even a bit.

Jack paused as thought about that, "Well saves me on ordering explosives. So what, do a fly by squishing the poor bastards, then sweep in an collect our people before making a prompt exit?"

Or at least that's how it all played out in Creatures head before "THOSE ASSHOLES ACCROSS THE FUCKING STREET RUINED MY IDEAS!" He roared as he took fire. One of the bullets popped next to his head as it missed. Another hit his armor ricotcheting off. Another hit him in the hip.

Creature was mid way searching one of the downed nooks when he grabbed the poor guy- right hand on his arm, left by the dick and held him up like a make shift shield. "Sasha bby, on my dick. Now." He said flipping the guy around. Creature then jerked the man's pants down, and forced his mangled hand up the man's ass. He whispered into his ear "I love you too." And stood up lifting the man off his feet. With the flesh made shield, creature had his pistol out. "ALRIGHT FUCKERS COME GET SOME!"

Creature advanced, and took aim and fired at the closed man the moment he popped up to take a shot at him.

Last edited:
" Wha-WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!! "

Sasha yelled as she watched Creature pulling a guy's pants down, and grabbed him by the guy's dick.

She then groaned then slowly peaked outside, trying to make sure if it was safe to dash to Creature. As soon as Creature advanced, she quickly dashed beside him then hid behid him.

" God...are you insane?! "

Creature paused as one of the bullets snapped through the guy's gut and liquified causing an exit wound to expload all over his Creatures boots. "I needed a shield. I gotta keep you alive! If you die then I gotta fuck a corpse and that's well. I'm not in the mood for that! Bodies liquify bullets some times. Thought I was being pretty fuckin obvious!"

Last edited:
Duncan turned to Sarah with a puzzled look, "What do you mean 'the truth'? You keeping something from the guy? Either case we could still find that ship and at least get supplies and get these kids to something resembling at least a little safety."

He still looked around hoping to see something familiar. This team had really split up and didn't look after each other as much as he was used to, then again not every team can be high caliber like his former partners.

Amit went to speak but Vier's motion allowed the swarm of kids to come over to em. He was a kid himself, so why was he getting...more nervous? The child even backed away from the others as the various children questioned Vier and each other. Wanting to know what was going to happen to them and when diner was. Perhaps the cause of Amit pulling away form them was the fact he knew, he knew that he wasn't quite normal in any sense anymore. The boy tried to shake away such thoughts, holding onto Companion as he stood there and he glanced back up to Vier.

"O....okay..." Amit replied.

Sarah turned to Duncan, "My last name isn't really Thorn,.........it's Pine. Jack is my brother, but he doesn't know. Now he'll probably never know, because what's left is stuck in the treads of a fucking tank! Our parents died when he was born, and I only found out about him recently." she said trying to hold back tears clearly forgetting about the ST systems back on 188604.

"Yeah, let's get the kids back, orphans I can actually save. I don't know what I'm going to do now, the whole point of coming out here to this shit hole frontier was to find him. With him dead Saber is done, Section 6 will just be run by someone else, and he'll just be forgotten like he never existed. Maybe I walk of to the dessert somewhere and fill the last grave that I know waits, to be be buried and lost beneath the sand. I had a privileged life with our parents on Yamatai, and he was forced to run, kill, and hide to just and survive on foreign streets where no one gave a damn. He thought joining the military would change things, but it was just another hell to suffer through. On 188604, at least he had the things he never had then, A wife I'll have to tell what happened, His work which will just be taken over, and a group he built to do the hard things so no one else had to. Maybe he even had friends, maybe they even cared, and now nothing." Sarah said trying to pull her self together as she slowly unraveled. Sarah had never dealt with emotions like this, and she was completely unprepared, as she had stopped caring a long time ago.

" Dammit.....!! "

Sasha yelled as she watched Creature using dead body as a shield. She didn't liked them, but using their body as a shield didn't really felt right.

Then again, better them than us, she thought.

Sasha kept hiding on his back, while blasting few cartel soldiers with her shotgun.

" Alright...unless you got something under your pants that'll scare 'em off or kill 'em all instantly, we're gonna die. "

"Hey," Duncan stopped and placed a large hand on Sarah's shoulder turning her toward him slightly, "I don't know you and I don't know Jack but he seems like he is at least decent keeping himself alive. In the end I think you will find he made it through. As for that other stuff, well, yeah you should have said something earlier. As an Orphan myself, though with far less hang ups than our man, he will easily forgive and forget because a family is pretty exciting stuff.

"In hindsight though, knowing he was your brother what was with all that shit talking back in the van when we first went to that dank hole? I mean I guess I can understand being anonymous to get a feel for him but the smack talk was very unhealthy. He was really tweeking over that."

"I don't agree with his marriage choice, I was told our parents died during the third elysian war to a surprise attack. I hate the elysians for taking them, and it's why I joined the SAOY when I was old enough, but the war ended before I could get my revenge. So I left and became a gun for hire, and knowing the only family I possibly have left married the enemy. I kinda hated him for it, but I stuck around to see if I could change his mind, or understand why. He should hate them just as much, especially since he fought for the neps. I just understand him, how can a man whose had everything taken away from him, not have an eternal hatred for those responsible, or even have remained sane at this point?" Sarah answered, having finally pulled herself together. She was lost and no idea what to do, and the fact that Duncan even cared surprised her some, as like Jack she was used to a world where no one gave two shits about you. It only added to her confusion, but Duncan was beginning to grow on her.

"THAT CHIT AIN'T GONNA COVER ALL THIS! AND STOP USING THAT GUY AS A SHIELD! GO STOP BULLETS YOURSELF AND STOP WASTING MY MED-GOOP!!!" The doc shouted, having to repeatedly stab the injured soldier that creature was holding with a medgoop injector, filling his wounds with thick globs of grey healing machines.

"STOP THIS! AND YOU FUCKERS AREN'T GETTING OUT OF THIS WITHOUT PAYING ME!"

The doc would follow along behind Creature... who himself was taking bullets even through his makeshift shield. Just getting out of the garage and into the nearest dead-end alley ended up getting Creature a few more holes in his body. Both exits from the alley were covered by thugs, each of them taking turns fire bullets down the alleyway at the doctor's guests.

The Ship

Another carbon-copy of Vier would enter the room, helping to lead the other kids away while the original stayed with Amit.

"Maybe you could tell me a little bit about yourself?" Vier asked, not trying to push the child to do more than he was confortable with.

"We're running low on time, lets get in the air!" Uso shouted, the ship waiting for everyone to get onboard before taking off and heading towards Creature and Sasha.

Uso would be able to watch the goings-on through the screens on the side of the ship.

"Not enough room to land without crushing everything nearby. And we won't have long before that tank shows up. Think you can clear out the area and get our people up to a roof Jack?"

"As long as half the assholes who carry guns on this planet aren't all there together, and the tank doesn't show up early, I can probably get them to a roof within ten minutes." Jack said checking his gear one last time. "I'll take Duncan with me. And the bag of explosives just in case, the vehicle will be needed if we're going to evac them and clear out before they figure out who this ship belongs to." he added as he began collecting grenades and some materials.

"Amit....I'm amit.." Amit replied.

He stared in confusion as the woman entered, she looked just like the one next to him? But...why? Were they twins? Or was it something else? The child wasn't sure and honestly, his brain didn't want to figure anything weird out. He was already weird himself and there was a lot he didn't understand about himself now.

"Oh and this is Companion." Amit added, holding the peach cat plush that was almost the size of himself, up to Vier. "He doesn't talk but he gives great company."

Creature was taking a beating. Tattered armor and tattered body were nothing new. Pain and suffering were all things all he knew. But he knew he couldn't one man army this. "Uhhhh. Okay I need you to lay down some Fuckin suppression fire. He said as a pullet broke through his already beat to shit armor and embedded in his belly. Not much can stand up to a damn shot gun."

When he heard that shot gun start shooting Creature would then immediately shove forward, Holster his gun and get that not so working laser sword of his, out of his own holster. He'd throw the body at the men, and then get inside of their little formation. He pushed into the nearest, side stepping so as to lessen the amount that could shoot at him. He would grab the nearest' mook's gun and thrust it up, with his free hand the double handed not-working laser sword would whip up in an attempt to hit the goon's upper torso.

Last edited:
" Crap.....how about this one? What- wait hey!! "

Sasha yelled as she was pulling her wallet again, then passed anothe credit chit to the Doc. She then watched Creature pulling his supposedly broken sword out then just literally jumped onto the soldiers' formation.

She hesitated for a while as she noticed the soldiers are now distracted by Creature, but decided to continue firing, and kept on firing at the soldiers while keeping distance.

"Well there are a few facts of life that you hve to remember, love happens. You generally don't get to choose who you fall for and sometimes the pairings can seem quite odd. Also, whoever the woman is, I bet she didn't kill your 'rents. I bet she doesn't know anyone who did and I am also gona jump to a conclusion and say she probably would not support it were it happening now.

"You have to come square to Jack though. If you think he is spiraling down then you might be able to repair that and bring him back. Your choice though. But in all seriousness, where is your ship. I am in serious need of hydration," he aid with a small smirk to ease the tension.

"The one over there. I want to believe you, as love can be a remedy, but hate is a stain." Sarah said getting out and walking somberly towards the ship she had pointed to.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back