• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Ketsurui Samurai Dissolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
If nothing has been RP'd or wikified about this, do you have plans?
I was answering this question. I was being blunt, not belligerent.

Truth is that I already have trouble just keeping my stuff up to date and had to lose points in RP reviews because I went for a "good enough" result. Whereas, I could go and make updates to the Ketsurui Samurai article, except that it is already functional, says what needs to be said and otherwise has no historical information on it. Seems better to just not mess with it.

I am not asking you to make it, Fred, I totally respect that you don't want to. Do you have someone else in mind that could? If you don't want someone else working on it, we can continue to keep it how it is for the sake of ease and comfort for its creators.

You may want to hit up either Toshiro or Sageshooter. As I understand, they have an unique and personnal interest in the Ketsurui Samurai.

You yourself appear to have one as well. I don't see you bothering to return to this thread otherwise.

I would make sure to ask Wes for his objectives with the Ketsurui Samurai to be sure to not move onward with them at cross-purpose to his vision. The whole debacle was, in the first place, done to reset them to a state more to his liking.

Of course. Okay, thank you, Fred. I'm going to talk to Sageshooter first, since I've really seen him really enjoying this part of the setting. If not him, Toshiro will be asked.

I gather that Wes likes where it is and what you've done, so I think we'll just do a pure concentration of that info from you and his IC announcement and if he wants changes, ofc, but I will have whoever works on it talk to him first. I'll still have whoever does it show you the wip at a final stage before NTSE, to keep you informed and get criticism.

EDIT: For the sake of simplicity on the matter, this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back