• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Lorath] Project Checkout

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Oh Legix gave me some pointers and I am looking into them. Should be all set up by this weekend!

I think this submission is pretty well abandoned by this point. I'm moving it to setting discussion. We can always move it back here if someone wants to take it to a point where it is ready for evaluation.

I'm asking this stay in setting submissions. Ask the submitter what they want, or tell them three days ahead, if you want to move a thread to a different forum, if it's not the approved or abandoned/rejected.

This post has been open since 2017. While it isn't rejected, it also isn't approved. I really think in the interest of fixing the NTSE we should move posts like this out of the submission forum.

While I generally agree with Zack's sentiment, I think moving it to setting discussion should wait until we see whether or not Ame can follow through with the updates she said were happening this weekend.

@Ametheliana - I will be reviewing this submission tomorrow.

Note: I, FrostJaeger, am formally claiming this submission. Any reviews posted prior to mine can and will be deleted and invalidated.

Last edited:
I'm really, really sorry @Ametheliana, but I'm going to have to review this first thing tomorrow morning - as I'm just too mentally and physically exhausted at the time of writing this to tackle such a massive article. >.<

Hello! Let's see if this submission meets the requirements for inclusion in Star Army's lore...

[ ✔️ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores
[ N/A ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template
[ ✔️ ] 3. The article follows our wiki style guidelines, including: No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ ✔️ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar
[ ✔️ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate
[ ✔️ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels
[ ✔️ ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern)
[ ✔️ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ N/A ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ ❌ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

Here's some fixes this article still needs:
  1. @Wes, the Faction Manager of the Lorath Matriarchy, need to post his approval of the submission in this thread.

Last edited:
Ah. Not to be rude, but could you link the post where that was said? I don't doubt you - it's primarily for posterity's sake, and because now that I think about it...wasn't @Gunhand4171 (now you) placed in charge of the Lorath due to them being folded into Nepleslia and Yamatai?

Ah. Not to be rude, but could you link the post where that was said? I don't doubt you - it's primarily for posterity's sake, and because now that I think about it...wasn't @Gunhand4171 (now you) placed in charge of the Lorath due to them being folded into Nepleslia and Yamatai?
But they weren't folded into Yamatai; none of the Lorath planets with populations are within Yamataian borders AFAIK. If it's not Ame (who was named FM ages ago in one of the many Lorath exodus-related threads, IIRC) then the idea of it being the FM of Nepleslia previously means that it would have transferred to me; but if that's the case, I'd prefer to let Ame run the Lorath as that was the intent of the prior FM; I am 100% certain of this being the case.

Ah, okay.

[ ✔️ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores
[ N/A ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template
[ ✔️ ] 3. The article follows our wiki style guidelines, including: No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ ✔️ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar
[ ✔️ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate
[ ✔️ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels
[ ✔️ ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern)
[ ✔️ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ N/A ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ ✔️ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

Status: Approved (on the condition that @Wes can un-approve it if he has any concerns about the article)

Last edited:
Thanks again for submitting an article to the wiki! Time for some final steps for the reviewer...

[ ✔️ ] 1. State clearly that the article is approved in the submission thread
[ ✔️ ] 2. Move the wiki article to its permanent (destination) location on the wiki
[ ✔️ ] 3. Move the submission thread to the Approved Submissions subforum or get a moderator to
[ ✔️ ] 4. Edit the article to add a link to the approval thread in the OOC Notes section
[ N/A ] 5. Link other articles to the approved article as appropriate (equipment lists, etc.)

Just a bump to remind the setting of this article's approval since it was mentioned as not being canon. It was tough but I got it there.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back