• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC LSDF Val'ta - To Boldly Go...!

Thanks for the update! Sorry to hear that things have been going rough for you, but glad that you'll be coming back soon.

Short post - I work 1pm-8pm EST tonight - so when I get in if I needa edit anythign lemme know? Cause whee. Rushing and errands xP

I just got in a little bit ago, was catching up on the thread as fast as I could before I made my post (speed reading ftw!) and glad I managed to get enough of the jist to not screw the pooch. xP

Sorry @Ashlinn I meant to say the correct rank. Ahhhhhhh. My gosh. I got messed up because they both start with Santo and I was looking between Lorath and Yamataian rank names and comparing everyone's rank to what my character's former rank was. If it wouldn't kill you could you change your response a little?

index.php

(Theriogeneology is the study of animal reproduction, by the way.)

@Amaryllis Aww c'mon, I think that slip up makes the RP Hilarious now you got Ash actually talking to ya. xP I'll change it tonight, I'm headed out the door for work, was checking to see if there were more posts.

I agree, when I read it I thought he was trying to butter her up by using the warrant rank... Which seems completely in character for him to do.

Alrighty, Edited the post a bit. >.> I keep forgetting this version of Ash hasn't progressed to 'snarky, sarcastic, freeloader' just yet.

Quick heads up: My laptop went arse end up and slagged itself. I popped it open and found that the Processor had literally gotten so hot it cooked off the thermal paste and burnt itself out. (See: Does anyone smell cooked plastic? No? Huh.. my laptop shut down..)
SO! I'm In the process of getting a new one. Wednesday/Thursday I should have a shiny new one.

Until then: My posts will be a bit short, I gotta use my tablet.

The real question is how long it'll take for there to be a bunnygirl lineup of the Val'ta's cast of female characters and J'ann.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back