• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC LSDF Val'ta - To Boldly Go...!

@Luca @OsakanOne -- When Aran'ya is done with the bar scene with Akemi, etc., what is her actual post? There is multiple science locations, and medical, so just kind of wondering what her "default" station is under normal circumstances.

Just a heads up, real life took a chunk out of me so I've been slow to reply. I know at least a couple of you are waiting on me, I'll do my best to get a post up in the next 24 hours. Will hopefully be faster in the future.

Oh boy, looks like Akemi finally has that harem anime antagonist? Thinking how to respond to this turn of events...

*looks at hand on his shoulder* "I would put that hand elsewhere mister if you want to keep it."

@Kirkatan I just looked up Menelik's bio page and noticed you listed him is a carrier of the G33018 Pheremone gene. was that on purpose to make life more interesting for this situation?

@ShotJon & @Amaryllis And here the poor lady usually is a total goth loner. Now the alien guys are all over her, attacking from above and below!

Oh man that just made my morning.

(Also, if Porrim is bored she can always annoy/hit on/chivalrously defend Aran'ya too. It seems to be an increasingly popular pasttime aboard the ship!)

Now that we're moving, and we're in very secure space where things aren't I think I'll open the door to some JPs. Post your interest and drum up some ideas here and act on them in your own time. If you don't have the time for a JP or no desire to, you may continue posting in the Prologue Thread until then.

You may use this pad, or create one of your own. I'm more likely to be around here if you need a hand.

I'm intending to start the Tange mission in the first week of November, or after Halloween. I'm going to be busy on Halloween weekend.

If you are going to JP, please add the following to the top of your post, above the location :
Code:
[i]//This JP takes place between the Prologue and Mission 1//[/i]

And the post title should be "[In-Flight] - (JP Name here)".

PS: @Amaryllis, I use British English when I do the editing for the posts. COLOUR! FAVOURITE! ARMOUR! FAVOUR!

You know things are crazy fun when the Captain humors a casual chat about your character tying another up in spider silk bondage...

(For the record, DT nixed that potential idea. Aran'ya became more like a tarantula crossed with a mantis as a result.)

(Also apparently I smell tropical. )

Awesome post Luca! I am so psyched to set foot on Tange. (albiet with ulterior motives for my own shenanigans)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…