• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: YSS Genei [Mission 1]Finding the hand that feeds

"Works for me. Ask and you shall receive!"

Although he almost veered off to the first bunker, one that he barely missed, Aeto waited for the first easy turn at one of the bunker signs.

"Though, if that doesn't work out. Noodle shop. Maybe Jewelry store." He idly mentioned while wrapping his fingers on the steering wheel. Not that he needed to get a new watch, but a chance is a chance.

"I think I'll keep an eye out on another bunker. If these things aren't in use that often, we wouldn't want to catch someone's attention by going there for no reason. Or we could fake an emergency. Too bad I left portable apocalyptic asteroid kit in my other pants."

Nobutora almost cracked a small grin as he looked about their surroundings. The potential for shielding within the bunkers was not one he had considered; that Eika had pointed it out was quite pleasing. And as if that was insufficient, their surroundings were populous enough and of a character that helping an unconscious man down the streets would be none too alarming to any casual observer. “I believe that faking an emergency of a magnitude that would necessitate use of the bunkers would drawn rather too much attention; but that aside, the idea is to be alone during the interrogation,” he said judiciously. “However, Eika-san is quite correct, the bunkers are an excellent locale for such work. I will update the Shosa of our intentions.” Concluding with a brief look at Sukimade, he mentally opened communications. ”Ma’am, Eika-hei made the suggestion of using an emergency shelter in the vicinity of Chuou for the interrogation. Did you have another location already set upon or shall we proceed as indicated?”

Konpeki watched the world blurr as Aeto turned the corner. "Actually, the emergency bunkers require routine maintenance checks. They have to check the systems, and supplies to ensure that they are ready for emergnecy use. We use the maintenance door, to gain entrance and then switch the bunker to maintenance mode. That will let us secure the location while we perform our work."

"Access codes to the school computer mainframe are restricted without more evidence and are on a need to know basis. Since we're working with a civilian organization here I don't need to remind you that until we have solid conclusive proof, or a pressing need, we can't just break in.
Your base of operations will be an apartment in the Gaki (Spirit) Ward. The information is being made available to you on your datapad.

Addresses of the TAs, Professors, and students are being collected and will be available upon arrival at your base of operations as will all equipment and currency requests. Vehicles are on an 'as needed' basis, and considering that the school is located less than 10 minutes walking distance away you shouldn't need one. If you do you can take a taxi.

Something I forgot to mention that you might want to consider, this is supposed to be a secret mission. This means that you should not reveal our existence to the cell. We want them to continue 'business as usual'. That in mind, what did you have in mind concerning the detention of civilians?

-----------

The next emergency bunker slid into view. The car came to a nice idle outside the hatch for the emergency bunker. A panel beside the bunker indicated that it was locked and that there was no emergency situation occurring at the moment. The panel was about 22 inches diagonally and had several holes beside it. Though they were unmarked it was clear that they were inputs for various devices. Meanwhile perhaps because he was coming to, or maybe just because of a bad dream, Iro groaned and rolled onto Eika's shoulder.

Jime made a wry frown when she discovered she would not have access to the school mainframe. There would be good reason for accessing the computer mainframes. Since they did not suspect they were in any danger of discovery, it was quite possible that they had not gone through the pains of completely covering their tracks. If she had access to student workstation logs, it could perhaps reveal if the cell's terrorist activity was in any way linked with their presence at the school. All of this would require only a brief, benign inspection. She would have said something, but decided against it. She would have to satisfy her superiors with some kind of evidence before being able to carry out such a search. "Perhaps 'detain' is not the proper word. I believe it would be effective for a teacher to suddenly catch an incapacitating, yet benign, illness. They would be forced to take medical absence, thus opening a position, creating a legitimate way of securing that position, and having access to prepared lesson plans. The only thing that would then have to be ensured is that my name is at the top of the list of candidates to fill in for her."

Konpeki shifted Sukimade off of her, "Keep him unconscious while I see if I can get the door open." She said, sliding out of the car. As she made her way over she pulled out her lockpick set. She would first see if the electronic lockpick could find a signal to work with, otherwise she would have to open the panel and hotwire the door open. The position of their vehicle would afford her cover from any casual passerby who happened to look down the alley.

Nobutora nodded silently as Eika exited the vehicle. He hefted his NSP, pulling in some of the trigger pull, should the need arise. It was tempting to simply hit Sukimade with another stun blast, but for the purposes of interrogation it would be simpler to return him to full consciousness as he was. Sparing a paranoid glance of their surroundings, Nobutora focused on the traitor, regularly poking him to ensure he wasn't merely faking unconsciousness. It was in the midst of one such check that he sent a burst transmission to the Shosa. "Ma'am, we are proceeding as previously indicated with entering an emergency bunker for the interrogation. There is a possibility that integral shielding may interfere with telepathic communications. Please advise."

After serveral unsuccessful attempts to find a signal with which she could open the door. Konpeki put away the electronic device and pulled out the set of manual tools. She examined the control box to determine the best way to open it without causing undo damage. She started removing the screws from the panel to give her access to the the wiring inside.

Angela listened in to the conversation, eager to start the mission and get her first experience under her belt. She mentally plot the details of her role in the mission and planned for the unexpected.

The groan turned out only to be a groan. No more sound emitted from Iro and he stayed unconscious in the car. It wouldn't take Konpeki long to dismantle the lid, the four screws came out rather cleanly giving her a clean view of the wiring beneath it's surface. As she did so Nobutora noticed an 'Administrative Maintenance' password prompt appear on screen, obviously the bunkers had some amount of security services in place to prevent random civilians from breaking into them.

"Do what you need to do." Yoshiko replied, "Notify me when you are out of the bunker."

Though the internal wiring was neat and organized most of it was unfamiliar to Konpeki. There was a cable that stood out to Konpeki, it was the only cable of its kind. It was slightly wider than the rest of the cables and protected by a white mesh. Unlike other cables this one didn't seem to have any special coloration about it and went directly into the panel along with a few other cables. As she looked further she noticed that the cable had a tag on it, "Communications".

As everyone else busied themselves with poking traitors or gently tearing apart consoles Aeto was busily sitting in the driver's seat. That was until he noticed police cars in his rear view mirror. They were a ways off and didn't have their sirens on but they were slowly moving. Occasionally Aeto could see the cop get out and question people. The distance however made it hard to tell exactly what the purpose was for or even see the expressions on people's faces.

-------------------

"We can falsify medical documents causing her to not be there if that is your goal. Your name will be at the top of the list as well. Supposing though all of this goes through, and you get your position as teacher, and you yours as a student, what will you do?" Yuki's gaze switched to each person as she spoke about their specific position.

"Well," Jime replied with a grin, "I'd like to begin by learning more about them than their names. We can go from there." Her cat eyes laughed somewhat at the avatar, amused by the rhetoric. The question of having a plan seemed.... bizarre. Plans required some kind of foreknowledge. It was like asking somebody on a Nepleslian game show what their plan was, before dumping them unwittingly into a den of angry badgers.

Barbarians.

With the quality of her briefing, Jime's faith in SAINT was tenuous at best. She stood, the cold, expressionless stare of her cat eyes falling on Yuki. "If that is all, ma'am, I wish to begin preparation for the mission immediately." She scowled slightly, but whether it was merely a natural condition of her face due to her bitter personality, or something more intentional directed at the other women in the room, there was no way of knowing.

A slight 'hmm' peeked its way out of Aeto's throat, his eyes lightly diverted to the rear view mirror. Lifting his right hand to form a fleshy monocle of distinguished deduction, he came to an expert analysis of the situation.

"Don't look too hard, folks. Police bears, rummaging through our steel forest. Tryin to take our kidnapped pick-a-nic basket no doubt."

He watched the activity behind them as best he could. Though he couldn't make out much of it, he tried to slowly push himself out of easy view without exposing Konpeki's vulnerable rear to cop spotting. Feet off the brakes, hands away from the signal. Eyes on the first place to burst towards.

No need to give them something new to look for.

Gently, trying to keep the car from roaring whenever he could manage unseen, he searched for a decent hiding spot. Hoping that the slight movement would get Konpeki's attention-and not the police's-, he pointed a thumb over his shoulder.

Konpeki heard the crunch as the tires on the vehicle moved slowly forwared. She performed a sweep to see why Aeto was moving the vehicle. She spotted the enforcement person, and trained her SA-CLD in his direction to see what he was doing. Nothing seems to be going right with this mission. Meanwhile she carefully spliced the communications line into her communicator so she could at least intercept or listen to the communications.

Angela immediately came out of her thought processes, at the sound of the avatar's words. "Well, first I will try to blend in with the students and act like I belong there. Once I have been accepted as one of them, I will try to locate information from either the students, facility, or any electrical recording devices, about the whereabouts of the terrorists and/or their operations. Once I have gather the information I will contact the Sosha about how to procede on taking them out. Of course I will maintain contact with Jime and integrate our findings to verify and expand our limited intelligence." "But all plans don't go as expected and if we get in a snag we can always contact either you or the Shosa for backup or a hasty retreat." Hopefully it won't come to that
Angela stood up from the table and turned to Jime, "Ready?" She resisted that same urge to pat her when she first meet her. "I 'm going to have to get used that the distinctive feline appearance.

The law enforcement person with a datapad approached one of the bystanders on the sidewalk near a store, showing his datapad to a few of them as he did so. When the officer moved the datapad down to his side Konpeki caught a glance of what was on it. Though it was unclear what the text was, the image was unmistakeably that of Aeto. As she listened Konpeki heard the officer ask them if they had seen this man, either driving around or on foot.

Konpeki redoubled her efforts to open the shelter door, having spliced the communications line that would give away her efforts to the control center. As she did so she sent to Nobutora telepahtically Yamamoto-San, it would appear that the local law enforcement is looking for Aeto, might be best if you move to operate the vehicle when the door is open and have Aeto lie down out of sight.

Nobutora nodded to himself, thinking. ”Yes, that might be prudent. On the other hand, should Rokunohe-hei have been spotted in the area, perhaps it might be best for him to flee.” He paused glancing back at the officer. ”If you can get the hatch open, I will take the traitor in and allow Rokunohe-hei to egress in the vehicle. Otherwise, yes it would be best for him to not be visible if we continue driving.”

After having spliced into the communications line Konpeki managed to navigate into the maintenance login screen. It was a traditional keypad login, though every time a key was pressed there was no outbound data.

Konpeki swore silently at the stubborn panel. Obviously the aperture she saw were for some sort of key to complete the circuit. Looking at the interior of the panel, she located the mechanism and quickly jumpered the connection to complete the circuit. Now I just need to figure out the login. she thought. As she started entering a series of test sequences to help her figure out the login.

In spite of the completed circut, other than the standard operating signal there was no additional data leaving the device. Several attempts later Konpeki was still having no luck with random password guesses. After about 20 seconds of attempting to guess Konpeki finally got lucky. Once the correct keycode was entered Konpeki's spliced communicator intercepted an outbound transmission indicating that the bunker was going into maintenance mode. Simultaneously the bunker doors unlocked and the red lighting around the seal turned an orange color indicating maintenance mode had been engaged.

Konpeki activated the door mechanism to open the doorway. "We're in." she said to Nobutora. She then started figuring out the quickest way to put the cover back on the panel.

Replacing the cover on the panel was probably the easiest part, it simply snapped back into place as was necessary. There was even enough space for Konpeki to leave her communicator in the alcove behind the panel so that it would continue to broadcast the normal operation mode to the home base.

Nodding to Rokunohe, Nobutora slipped the NSP in his bag and, sliding Sukimade’s arm around his neck, opened the car door. He moved quickly, half dragging the unconscious man with him, to try to avoid detection. Pausing briefly to inspect what he could see of the interior of the bunker, he stepped inside, pulling the traitor after him.

Konpeki placed her communicator in the panel after ensuring it would not short anything inside, and then put the cover on the panel. Taking a last look around she stepped into the bunker, and hit the light switches as she closed the door. "As the senior person, I will defer to you as to where you want to set up to interrogate the prisoner."

The inside of the bunker was as would be expected of an emergency survival shelter. There were 10 beds lined up against each side wall with several spaced out in the center. The were of course all on wheels and had bedsheets on them with rough medical pillows and thin blankets. In the back corner there appeared to be dispensers for food and water, though it was likely that the food was standard hemosynth flesh. Beside the boxes containing Star Army survival rations could be seen, obviously purchased from the military. In the two back corners there were card-tables with fold-up chairs set up as well.

As the group entered Aeto pulled out slowly of the area so as to not attract any undue attention to the operatives entering the bunker. Once the operatives were in the bunker another identical panel could be seen directly opposite of where the first was located. Like the outer panel this one also flashed a "maintenance mode" message, it's control screen an orange color matching that of the dim interior lighting of the room as well as the exterior lighting that surrounded the hatches.

“Very well,” replied Nobutora as he dumped the man onto one of the beds. He strode into the middle of the room and examined his surrounding briefly. Looking back at Eika, he gestured towards the table. “Help me move all but one of these away. We’ll have him sitting down on one side. Also, we need restraints to keep him immobile."

Konpeki made a quick check of the medical equipment gathering bandages and tape, but was not really sure how effective they would be. So she placed them on a table and started searching for some zip strips. After searching several of the lockers she found a bundle of the nylon straps. She took them back and placed them on the table with the other items. "Yamamoto-Hei, these should be sufficient to restrain him." she said as she moved some of other items Nobutora indicated needed to be moved.

In the meantime, Nobutora was examining one of the chairs. After a few testing attempts at bending the legs, he grabbed up an emergency repair kit and rooted around in it for a moment before withdrawing, a cutting torch in hand. A quick sparking up of the torch and four deft movements later, the legs of the chair were noticeably shorter.

He set the chair back down and secured each of the legs with Molecure tape to the floor of the bunker. Nodding with satisfaction at his handiwork, he looked over at Eika, glancing at the straps. “Those will work suitably enough. Let us get the traitor in position before attempting to revive him.”

Konpeki got on one side of the prisoner and got a good grip on him. She hefted him up when Nobutora was ready and together they carried him to the chair. "You know even if he does try to send a message telepathically and the bunker does not offer enough shielding, he can't give any reference for them to find him." she said.

“Indeed,” replied Nobutora. “It is important to keep him off balance and unsure of his position. My inclination is to conduct this as a joint questioning; I will play the, if you will, ‘bad cop,’ if you will play the ‘good cop.’ He may be familiar with the technique but time is of the essence.” He paused as they harnessed the man to the chair.

“I will take the lead aggressively in the beginning and then you can take more of the lead as we wear him down. Agreed?” he asked as he stepped over to fill a container with water. Some splashed over the brim as he set it down on the table before looking back up at Eika.

"As you wish I will play the good cop, if it seems expedient. I presume since you have the water you are planning on using electricty as an enticement to loosen his tongue?" Konpeki inquire.

Nobutora frowned slightly. “I believe the Shosa might disapprove of such techniques. Of course, if the interrogation proceeds with no progress we may have to resort to such things. At the moment though, my main concern is returning him to consciousness. We lack the equipment at present to interrogate him any way but verbally.”

"Actual application yes, but sometimes just the presence of the threat could be enough. It probably wouldn't hurt to have some of the more intimidating medical tools on display as well." Konpeki offered

“Indeed,” replied Nobutora, scowling pensively about the room. “Though we may wish to reserve such intimidation tactics for use if he is not cooperative after the initial stages. Otherwise, I am prepared; we may begin whenever you are ready.”

Konpeki went over to the medical supplies and put several of the larger surgical tools on a tray. She had no idea what purpose they served, but if necessary she felt they would offer an intimidation affect. She placed the prepared tray on a table behind the prisoner. Then she walked up to the prisoner, and took the basin of water and splashed it at him. "Ready."

If Iro had been able to jump he would have, instead he merely scooted in his attached makeshift throne. His face showed a combination of rage, surprise, and confusion all at the same time. It didn't take long for the suddenly awakened Yamataian to figure out that he was bound to the chair. "I'm guessing you guys aren't from NovaCorp." the Yamataian said sullenly, obviously still recovering from the NSP blast. Though he tried to disguise it the Yamataian's eyes slowly moved around the room in an effort to determine his location, multiple telepathic pings were easily detected going out, but they would only bounce back as they hit some kind of invisible barrier.

“SHUT UP!” screamed Nobutora, spittle flying into the man’s face as he leaned over the table and violently knocked the water container away. Then, he stepped back and regarded the man with rage in his eyes as he paced back and forth silently. Finally he stopped and leaned in close to the man again, this time speaking in a whisper.

“Your cell is shut down, sold out, compromised. The only reason you’re still alive is because we want the codes to deactivate your information security. If you don’t give them to us that’s fine; it just means we’ll have to wait for our techs to brute force it.” Pushing back from the table, he fell silent again, still staring at the man.

"I-I-don't know what you're talking about. C-cell?" Iro's stammering was quite obviously forced and faked, it might have looked real to most people but it was easily identifiable for what it was to SAINT operatives, even more so to Nobutora. As the man spoke his eyes shifted down, his head following suit shortly thereafter. "I'm not part of any kind of cell, w-who are you people?"

Nobutora paused for a beat, still staring, and then flipped the table over and strode forward to slam his face into the traitor’s. “DO YOU THINK I’M STUPID?” he screamed. “DO YOU THINK PLAYING DUMB WILL WORK? WE ALREADY KNOW EVERYTHING!” He backed off slightly and circled around the chair.

“You have one chance to cooperate. If I had my way, we’d just let the techs do it, but someone has decided that it’s worth it to see if you will help. So this is it, your big chance to help yourself. Please,” his voice dropped to a whisper now. “Please don’t. I dearly want to deal with you my way.”

"There isn't a password." the man said, the tactic clearly having some effect. "There doesn't need to be one, he can handle it all himsel-" Iro paused mid-sentence, when he spoke again his tune had changed. "Hahaha, you're good. You almost had me. You don't know anything, and you're not going to get anything out of me." With every word the Yamataian spoke his resolve increased.

“You’re awfully confident for having such terrible operational security,” replied Nobutora with a smirk. He strode back around to the front, the smirk still writ large across his face. “Seriously, why do you think they only sent two of us to snatch you and break you? You’re small fry my friend. You don’t matter.” He leaned in closer again, smirk stretching to a mocking grin.

“Think about it; the two of us walked into your place of work, where you operate from, and snatched you. We just walked out the door. And now some brass looking for a gold star from his superiors wants us to interrogate you.” He seemed to step away, shaking his head as if in resignation.

Suddenly, he spun back around and punched Sukimade in the face. “DO NOT FUCK WITH ME YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!” He whipped the traitors face back around, grabbing his chin and forcing it up. “TELL ME HOW TO ACCESS THE INFORMATION!”

After watching Nobutora doing his bad cop role, Konpeki was grateful that she was playing the good cop. She slid a chair in front of the prisoner. She then put a hand on Nobutora’s shoulder and motioned for him to move aside. Konpeki then took a seat in the chair she had positioned and took a few minutes to look at a clipboard. She gave every appearance that the clipboard held information she found informative, while in fact it was a blank piece of paper. She then carefully put the clipboard into her lap in such a fashion that the prisoner never got to see the document.

“Sukimade as I see it you have two options available to you. Are you aware of the penalty for espionage? Do you know the ramifications it will have for your wife? Even know our people are most likely putting her under scrutiny. I must say that you are fortunate that we are not at war, because then your options would be considerably fewer.” Konpeki said starting her good cop.

“You are a little fish in a very big pond Sukimade, and I am sure you know what happens to little fish." Konpeki paused to let her words sink in. "You are in a location where your comrades can not help you. Although to be totally honest, I doubt they would even try. It is far easier for them to make you their scapegoat. Even now I presume that they are probably planting all sorts of incriminating evidence against you. So you may want to reconsider your current lack of cooperation.” She picked up the clipboard as if to make note of some detail.

“You already confessed to knowing about the data storage device that we retrieved from your workstation. We already know that this device contains information involving your group of traitors. We would be well within our rights to dispose of your body out an airlock. Cooperating now with my esteemed colleague could help with the disposition of your case. My partner is personally hoping that you will continue to be uncooperative. It will allow him to use skills that he enjoys. And in the end you will tell us what we want to know.” Konpeki paused and turned to Nobutora.

“If he decides to not cooperate just remember our director frowned heavily upon your use of a scalar weapon on the last prisoner’s genitalia. So I do hope you have chosen a method for convincing Sukimade to cooperate that will not displease our superior.” She said giving a wry smile to Nobutora.

“So Sukimade, I am willing to give you a limited time offer. Give us what we ask and save yourself a lot of unpleasantness. You have two choices at this time. Cooperate or eviscerate. Which will it be?” She said with a smile.

Yuki nodded to Angela, "That sounds like a good idea." the avatar commented before shifting to Jime, "I can understand your frustration, Karasu-Hei, at the lack of information available; however, you need to understand that aside from the information presented to us by the informant there has been no other SAINT ship or mission team assigned to this case at all. We are the first in. Information collection via PANTHEON is taking place as we speak but there are restrictions under the law that prevent us from just taking everything we need. The Shosa, in spite of SAINTs previous methods of operation, expects us to work within the law as much as possible and I support her decision regarding that. It's a lot of additional work therefore, but at least this way our targets will have no defense, if our work is ever brought to light.

On that note though, our goal isn't to take out the terrorist cell. SAINT central intelligence believes that they are only a small fish in the big sea. If we let them live they might tip us off to other fish unknowingly, the trick is going to be getting the information about their source. That's the real problem anyway, for all we know their funders could be funding multiple cells throughout the Star Army. If we take this cell out we may not be able to find out who it is and only be taking care of the visible symptoms of the larger problem.

You are dismissed, as requested, to prepare for the mission at hand. If you have any additional equipment requests feel free to ask me."

With that the group was dismissed. Eventually all the equipment was assembled, a taxi called, and the pair were dropped off at their base of operations in the Gaki Ward.

The apartment was on the 12th floor of a normal apartment complex and as far as size was concerned was hardly extraordinary. A small airconditioner positioned above the door churned out cool air as the pair entered. The living room had a blue couch, wall television, and a table with chairs. The kitchen was separated from the living room only by a counter and was rather small possessing only a few cabinets as well as a fridge, stove, and a sink. Finally there was the bedroom, another simple room it only had two twin sized beds and two desks with chairs. Taking up almost all of the floor-space between the two beds was a large black case. The case seemed to have hinges so that it would open horizontally. Inside was the requested equipment as well as KS cards inside an envelope marked "1000". There were simple instructions attached to the envelope as well:

Instructions said:
When done, place all materials back inside.

---------------------

As Eika spoke, Sukimade's smile slowly faded away. Between the his already bloodied nose, the thought of what might happen to his wife, and the implied threat of very painful torture Sukimade was very quickly being persuaded to speak. "You can't hack that device. There is no password." Sukimade said as he stared at the floor. "It's an extension...an extension of a SI."

The explanation made a lot of sense to Nobutora. It explained why what he had thought was a virus was able to adapt so quickly to the security mechanisms in place. An SI, even a fraction of one, was a potent computing force indeed. But his internal thought process made no difference to him violently slamming a chair over. “Bullshit!” he seethed. He stalked over and stood behind Sukimade. Leaning down, cheek-to-cheek, he used his hand to force the man to look at Eika. “My partner has already been far too lenient with you, but you are still playing games with me.” He pushed the traitor's head away violently and turned his face to scream in the man's ear. “I will personally put your wife in prison for the rest of her life for aiding and abetting a traitor unless you cut the crap and tell me the truth!”

Jime quickly requisitioned the space beside one of the beds for her own, nudging it away from the wall enough for her to lay, and throwing the bed sheets onto the floor for later. She took all of her gear, and sifted through the neat sets of clothes that had been sent for Angela. The style was awkwardly baggy compared to her service uniform, but she took a set to 'borrow' until she acquired suitable clothing. She deducted her half of the allowance off the cash card, and headed out the door without so much as a word to Angela.

Once on the street, Jime headed straight for the nearest alternative clothing establishment, being especially careful not to make her movement look like a stiff march.

On the way to the apartment complex Angela made note of escape routes from the complex. Once inside the apartment, she like the idea of the place being unsuspicious and normal. She quickly went to the windows to view the LOS (lines of sight) from the apartment and file it away for later. Afterwards, she closed the blinds, instantly the place got dark so she turned on the lamps. At the corner of her eye, she noticed what Jime was doing and smiled inwardly to herself. Finally contempt that the apartment can be reasonably defended and evacuated in a moment’s notice she set to work inspecting the gear inside the case. Angela eyed over the set of electronic and manual lockpicks, CDLD-2s, SACOS, encrypted laser transmitters, computer pads, communicators, and student and facility clothing.

After examining the equipment Angela quickly distributed the contents of the case among Jime and herself. She put the equipment in separate gear bags and laid them on each bed, and put the large case in the closet. Next she decided to take a look at the learning material, so that she won’t be in the dark upon attending classes. After a couple of hours she decided to go and get some casual civilian clothes at the local store. While going to the store she would talk to locally store workers and residents to gain a little information. She locked the door to the apartment, sure that Jime had her a set of keys.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back