• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

RP: YSS Eucharis [Mission 12.4] Warm and Wet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hanako passed by Shiomi and shoved Michael out the door of the onsen and followed up with a surprise full-force punch to the winged man's face, sending him over the edge of the steps and landing him on his ass in the rain-soaked street in front of a small crowd of random people.

Hanako let out a scream of rage at him, her eyes wild as she ran down the steps and tackled him, throwing more punches at his head.

Ramiro, who had been politely eating his food an enjoying the conversation frowned when he saw how the stupid Elysian was behaving again. That asshole needs an attitude check and bad. If Hanako wasn't around and we weren't representing the ship right now I would kick his ass myself. Ramiro grinned a little bit when he saw the Shosho call him out on it. As they stepped away from the table he leaned back and called back. "You tell him Shosho!"

Reactions: Wes
A soft smirk crossed Helen's lips as Armundo approached her, and made his bold and daring offer. "Mmm, Armundo, you're barely even able to stay on your feet, I don't think you'd be able to keep up with a woman like me in such a condition." She said with a bit of a laugh, before she noticed a commotion.

Oh wow, I've got to see this. Helen thought to herself, as she saw Hanako take Michael away from the table, she waited for a moment before speaking to those gathered. "Excuse me, please." She spoke to the majority present, before looking to Armundo and giving him a nod of her head toward the door. "Come on, I think we should watch this." She suggested before walking out of the dining area, hopefully with Armundo in tow, as she made her way to the exit to spy on just what Hanako was up to. When she peered out of the building, she caught sight of the spectacle which brought a smile to her lips. "Well... look at that, bout time." She spoke quietly.

Michael's first reaction was to let Hanako punch him, figuring that she really needed to get it out and that it'd be better for everyone. So he rolled with the blow, landing at the bottom of the steps in a recoverable position.

And then, to Michael's eyes, the Shosho went fucking nuts and rushed him. Now, this had a very interesting effect on Michael. First of all, he was now fearing for his very life, and secondly he was actually excited. This was going to be fun!

The Caelisolan pushed himself back just in time so that he easily brought his knee up hard into Hanako's chest, pushing the bloodthirsty Neko off to give him some breathing room, neglecting to kick her in the face. She was still his commanding officer, and he damn well wasn't going to fight dirty like that. Instead, he jumped to his feet, putting up his dukes and spitting a mixture of saliva and blood out onto the wet ground.

"This is a damn well better way to work out our issues than stewing angrily about it, Hanako-Shosho!"

Takeyu watched as Hanako left with the Elysian and Helen as well, as he was about to finish his steak he heard the Shosho yell. He got up from his seat and turned to the others, "excuse me for a moment," he said and fast walked out of the room and down the hallway.

When he got the the receptionist area he saw Shiomi there, the girl's shaking and such made him slightly smile a bit. "Welcome," he said to the newbie but then walked over to the door to watch what was going on outside.

"Sune-sama? I can understand why the Shosho is incredibly pissed right now, but wouldn't the paparazzi use this against her?" he asked the XO, although he was enjoying watching what was going on he was also concerned how this may look to the public.

Ramiro was still grinning like a little kid when he heard the scream. Fearing the worst he hopped up, grabbing his NSP and rushing outside. When he saw the sight of the Elysian down on the ground with a nice bruise to the face he started laughing. Rushing back inside he popped his head inside of the eating area. "Guys! Fight!" Running back outside, he got back just in time to see Michael raise his fists to start fighting back. "Come one ma'am, you show him who's boss!"

Yuriko had been on the verge of choosing a morsel of food amidst the banquet set out for them when the Elysian and Hanako seemingly left the room. She'd known something was off about the woman. The tone of voice, look in her eyes and demeanor. Afterall, she'd served with her long enough to learn some of these things.

Instead of reaching for the food, Yuriko merely got to her feet, brushing the front of the yukata off once more before she followed after Helen. What she saw upon exiting the building only caused her to pinch her nose, rubbing at it as the scene unfolded.

Hearing Hanako's feral yell had Sune on his feet in an instant. With a reflexive reach for his non-present sidearm.

He quickly made his way to the door, and out. He sent a telepathic reply to Takeyu as he passed him. "The paparazzi be damned. The Shôshô has the right to choose the form of discipline she wants to use on a crew member. This is technically within her purview.

Sune took stock of the situation. Even in the midst of this confrontation, the Elysian's insolence was present with his use of the commanders first name. He slowly moved down the stairs and took a position to the side. He truly could not blame Hanako for wanting to hit Michael. Sune would have gladly assisted her after some of his behavior. But for the moment he was content to let the commander vent her wrath on Elsyian and wait to step in if necessary.

Takeyu gave a slight nod of the head. "You're right, was just worried was all," was all he said before he descended the stairway and stood on the outside side of the Sune and watched the fight go on.

This reminded him of the fights back on his old ship, where his father would allow the crew to unwind by having mock matches in the cargoholds to help pass the time during FTL flight or when they were in port.

Shit, if my father was here he'd be making bets..

In The Street

"We could have let you die in the snow!" Hanako reminded Michael. "I took a chance keeping you around and instead of shaping up you have done nothing but causing problems and embarrassing our crew!"

The golden-eyed admiral moved closer. "You are a disgrace to the uniform and to all Elysians. Effective immediately your enlistment is revoked and all your military pay forfeit. You are dishonorably discharged for repeated misconduct. Get out of here, you...you cretinous bum!"

Meanwhile, a small crowd had gathered to watch Hanako and the Elysian. Hanako looked around at the wide-eyed stares and decided not to duke it out, as much as she wanted to.

Thoroughly disgusted, Hanako turned and returned to the onsen leaving Michael in the rain in only a thin cotton robe. Her fists were still clenched when she came in and she was trembling a little.

- - -

Back in the Onsen

After taking a moment to compose herself, Hanako approached the fresh neko face. "Thank you for coming so quickly, Shiomi," Hanako said, giving the young neko a respectful nod. "I understand you wish you join the crew. Our last mission was very bloody and I think you will certainly have a chance to show your skills here."

Takeyu was rather shocked at Hanako and her words, he hadn't ever expected to see an officer actually throw a soldier out of the miliary, it reminded him right away to 'not' piss her off.

Instead of going right back in, he stepped a few feet toward the center of the stairs and looked down upon the Elysian with a slight shake of the head - but he wasn't about to move just yet - worried perhaps that the Elysian may actually try and continue the fight and if that was the case, the Elysian would have to go through him first.

Reactions: Wes
"So That's it! You can surprise me just fine, but when I'm ready for a goddamned fight you just run away? I know you too damned well for that, Ketsurui Hanako. You ain't a coward, I know that, that's one thing God gave your family. You're all bullheaded and stubborn, just like me. There's a saying where I come from, 'The best way to understand a person's heart his through battle'. And I'm not good at talking about my feelings, so the best way for you to understand me is to come back here and fight me."

Sune chose to stand where he was, to wait and see what Michael would do. In truth he was not surprised that Hanako had chosen to evict the Elysian from the ship, his disruptive nature was a detriment to the morale of the ship. But revoking his did catch Sune by surprise.

It was for this reason he chose to remain and make sure that Michael did not do something he would regret. If it was possible for him to regret.

Michael's outburst and challenge he was not expecting. Though somehow Sune doubted that Hanako would come out and give him the satisfaction.

Takeyu just stood there, a slight shake of the head at the Elysians outburst and complete disrespect. He didn't say a word, however, and instead watched the Elysian - ready to move in the event the man tried to attack Hanako.

"I think it would be best to leave it at that. Papadopoulos-hei." Yuriko said in a level tone, looking at the man calmly. "It could have been worse. You've been stripped of rank and commission. Anything further and you could be arrested or worse for anything foolish you may try to do in regards to an Imperial Princess. Take my advice. Leave it at this and go. You have your life intact. And that is better than nothing."

Armundo was right behind Klein, leaping up and making his way out when the Taisa started throwing punches. He poked his head out of the door, looking over the head of whoever was in front of him " Dayum ." he said in his native Nepleslian " He just god' his ass laid out ." he said.

As Hanako came up the stairs, he made himself as tight against the wall as he possibly could, his back ramrod straight. When she passed, he looked out into the street at the Elysian, arching a brow and stationing himself in front of the door " You'd be smar to move on. You ain't gettin' to the Cap'n. She's got better things to do then mop up street corners. he said before heading back inside. He rolled one of his arm, pleased to find that the movement was about the same as it had been before it was injured..at least he had one working arm now. He could cook with one hand, maybe not as fast, but he could still do it.

He approached the Taisa from behind, keeping a respectful distance from her while she spoke with another Neko, of whom he had no knowledge. He had a concerned look on his face as he watched his Captain. He felt guilty for suggesting that they break off from the group to look for something else to do. She was trying after all.

Armundo stationed himself near the entrance to the room. His broad frame blocking half the doorway on purpose just incase the dejected featherhead wanted more trouble..and he would get it. Six feet four inches two hundred and twenty five pounds of it.

"Excuse me Armundo, I'll catch up to you in a moment." Helen spoke, before patting the Nepleslian on the shoulder, and began to step away.

"Michael." Helen spoke, as she stepped from the Onsen's steps, in the direction of the Elysian. "How about, we follow through on your little notion of a scuffle, hm? How about the crew all takes turns, showing you just how we all feel, how all of us feel about your ignorance, your foolishness. I've suffered loss in my life, I know your pain, but that does not make me act like a fucking idiot!" Helen spoke, with a scolding tone to her voice, as she locked her jaw and clenched her fists. "And I know you want to see me bleed, I know you've wanted it, come at me." she spoke, as she stared the Elysian in the eyes, with an expression that one would reserve for looking upon a pitiful yet disgusting creature.

Takeyu took a few steps out of the way and stepped back toward the door, he may not like the Elysian much despite having the inkling to help the soldier get back on his feet - at least that was before this scuffle broke out and Hanako discharged him, he wasn't about ready to trade blows with the man.

In his eyes, Micheal was already defeated and washed out, trading fists would do nothing - not to mention that with his strength he'd be liable to kill the poor Elysian, and not intentionally either. "Armundo?" he spoke as he watched the man head inside and followed him.

"You ok?" he asked and looked with a litle worry at the soldier.

Armundo glanced over his shoulder when the Cheif Engineer spoke up behind him, asking if he was alright. Armundo smiled "Oh yeah, I'm fine..I just wanted to come in and..stick close to the Taisa ." he said, motioning towards the commotion outside " I know the guy was being a ass and he had this coming, but I'd rather be in here. Fights..don't set well with me ." he said " I kinda feel bad cause some of us were giving the Taisa a hard time about the atmosphere. She's tryin'." he said, expressing his thoughts in as few words as possible. He wanted to be open, but he didn't want to be a basketcase either

To say that he was not mad was not true. The Elysian seemed to think he was something else cause he had a rough childhood and lost his family..at least he had a family at one time or another. There were some of those that never had anything like that. He wasn't the only one that knew what suffering was, what pain was. Armundo shook his head and smiled with a sigh..sulking on it didn't do anything really. He was waiting to see what Klein wanted to do, just because someone decided to make a ass of themselves didn't mean that his previous offer was any less valid.

"Hai," Shiomi said voice quavering a bit, bowing toward Hanako.

The young Nekovalkyrja was visibly shaken by what had just occured. Where she had been nervous and almost shaky before, now her blue eyes were frightened and wide. Her ears were swept back in fear, and her thoughts were focused on the other soldier being kicked from the military -- and so violently, too! Did he deserve it, or was Aoi's commanding officer a moody tempest? From what she overheard from the others, Papadock-- papado-- Papa-whatever seemed to deserve it.

Unknowingly, Aoi held the bow for so long her glasses slipped off her face and clattered on the floor. She dared not scramble to collect them in front of her CO, though, and came up from her bow instead. "I will serve faithfully, Ketsurui-Shosho!"

Aoi wondered if coming to the Eucharis was a bad idea, but dismissed the thought. She had only just arrived here, and letting the first impression of someone else set her final opinion of them was foolish. "I will be serving as a medic here then? Would you like me to treat... Ah... Were you hurt, Ketsurui-Sama? Is there anyone that needs to be helped? I don't have the right equipment with me but... I can figure out..." She faded out into embarrassed silence. She really didn't know what to do.

So she asked: "What should I do?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back