• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: YSS Eucharis [Mission 19.3] Return to Eucharis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [Mission 19.3]

Cabin 4

Mitsuko blushed, finally awake enough to realize her roommate had come in to change. She rolled the chair out of the way, standing to move towards the door, giving her a bit of privacy. She followed along with Misato, heading for the Wardroom. Murakami didn't really feel very hungry, for once, but she did probably need to eat something.

Armundo finally made it to his quarters, dropping his duffel bag in a unused corner of the room, leaning against the wall as he slid his hand over his face with a sigh, tipping his hat dangerously close to falling off his head . He sniffed, looking at the room around him..smelt like cigars.

Armundo shrugged to himself, cigars were actually fairly familiar to him, taking him back to some of the dens and bars that he had frequented on his home planet..but that was a very long time ago. The Nepleslian was restless, rather then tired. He needed to change and report to his station and get a feel for things. He had only ever been on the Eucharis's medical station once before for his transfer.

Shutting the door behind him, he would change out his uniform before spiffing up a bit. He was fairly anxious for the work day to end, he had been itching to get down to the recreation area and grab himself a simulator. He hadn't trained for several days and he felt as if he was getting sluggish. but that was for after hours, right now he had to get to work.

Making his way out of his room, he adjusted his belt and strode down the hallway, making his way directly to the medical station.

Quarters

From the comfort of his bed Bors listened to the PA announcement from the ShoSho, and was not terribly enthused on what he heard.

"Don't really know of any planets with 'interesting' species on it... well unless you count a few bars I've been to." he murmured to himself, remembering some of the characters he had met in some of those bars.

As he thought he started to massage his shoulder, it had been bothering him after his run in with Gravedigger on their last mission but he didn't really think it was an issue to go to the med lab for. Rotating his arm a bit, he figured that he'd try his usual method of healing and sleep it off by catching a few winks before Natsumi got back. As he relaxed he remembered that he was still in a towel, and decided that at least some pants were in order in case he had to rush out of the room quickly. Sliding out of bed Bors grabbed a a duty uniform and got halfway dressed, leaving the top on a nearby chair to throw on later, before getting back into bed for a quick snooze.

Passage ways

Orshira Izokia wandered around the halls of the ship lost and very confused. She was asleep on the shuttle and missed when everyone else got off the ship. The young NH-33 was beginning to regret her request to be sent over to the Eucharis. Izokia decided that if she can find a room that was familiar to her like the medical room or the lounge then maybe she could ask for directions or in a good universe maybe she can stumble on the captain and apologize for her incompetence. This is her first time on a serious starship like the Eucharis. Izokia was still trying to get used to the switch from the ground team to space crew.

Deck 3

Very close to the shuttle bay, Izokia encountered the medical lab, which (if she looked inside) she would find was an ultra-clean room of white and chrome with multiple automated medical beds and various rooms off to the sides. It smelled vaguely of cleaning fluid.

Med Lab

Izokia looked over the room with relief. " Okay now at least I have a room to sit down and relax" she said to no one in particular. She put down her duffle bag and med kit she looked back at the door with some slight trepidation " I'll go find the captain in a little bit maybe some one will stop by or I'll get a call... I hope"

Med Lab

Citrine walked into the Medical Lab in her teal paneled type 35 uniform. She paused a moment seeing an unfamiliar face. She pushed an errant lock of her blonde hair from her face.

"Hello, I am Citrine-Hei, do you require assistance?" She inquired as she walked over to the charging station to return the PMS-1 she had taken for the away mission.

Med Lab

Izokia turned around almost immediately and quickly smoothed out her duty uniform. "My apologies I'm Orshira Izokia, I'm the new medic who was just transferred." She adjusted her red hair out of its pony tail so it quickly hid her tattoo "...um I sort of missed the introduction so I figured if I went to the med lab I'd meet someone who could tell me where to go." She stood there nervously hoping that she hasn't misspoke or moved anything too important to the other medic in the room.

Med Lab

Citrine sent a brief query to Charisma regarding Izokia. When she received a reply she turned to Izokia.

"I see you are here for an interview with the captain, Ketsurui-Shôshô. She is currently on the bridge. If you like I can show you the way to the bridge. Or you can ask the ships MEGAMI Charisma to provide you instructions." She said with a warm smile.

She also transmitted a message to the Chusa asking to speak with him, when it was convenient.

Med lab

Her light gold eyes light up almost instantly "that would be great thanks if you're not busy could you show me to the bridge I have tendency to get lost when I'm on my own." She waited for the senior medic to begin directing her to the bridge to meet with the captain.

Med Lab

Citrine listened to Izokia. A nekovalkyrja that gets lost on ships. That is a new one. she thought.

"Sure follow me. Its hard to get lost on board the Eucharis. Charisma is always there to help. She is much larger than my prior ship the Firebird." She said walking to the doorway.

She stepped into the hallway, "We go forward past the Recreation Area, and then ascend up to deck two. From there it is a short trip to the bridge."

Door to the Bridge

" Thanks again I can't wait to start working with you Citrene. Maybe later you can tell me about the Firebird? See you around." With one deep breath she turned to the door, her manner completely changing from the bright happy appearence she had during her walk to the bridge into the more sheepish lonely nervousness she had in the med lab.

Bridge

At Citrine's mental message Sune unlocked the door to the bridge to allow their newest crew member to come in to report to Hanako. He also sent her a brief reply that he would get back to her about her prior message.

Hallway
The door lock status changed to unlocked. Citrine put a hand on Izokia's shoulder. "That would be fine, the Firebird is a good ship, but she does not have the history the Eucharis has. Good luck. See you around." the blonde haired neko then left floating back down the hallway the way they had come.

Bridge
" Shosho Hanako, Santo Hei Orishra Izokia reporting for my interview." She immediately snapped into a salute. Sweat began beading on her blue forehead as be began mentally preparing for anything her captain might say to surprise her or worse embarrass her in front of the bridge crew.

Wardroom

Misato broke out the fixing for sandwiches and started mass producing simple meat and cheese affairs. She thought maybe she would take a platter of them up to the bridge for the crew up there. The first two she finished she set on a plate, grabbed a cold soda and set it in front of Mimi. "Eat." She smiled and went back to work building enough sandwiches for all the bridge bunnies.

I'll be right back love, going to take these to the bridge." Misato took the platter of sandwiches and a case of cold sodas, once she arrived at the door to the bridge she asked Charisma, "Can you inform the Captain I'm here with some food for the bridge?" She was starting to feel better, she was doing something for the crew.

Wardroom

"Are you sure you should be back there? Lime might get upset..." Mitsuko watched as her roommate assembled a hasty meal, leaning back slightly as one serving was plopped in front of her. "Oh..um...right." She smiled back, dutifully digging in. She probably needed the fuel, after all that had happened. Chewing also gave her something to do to help keep her awake.

Galley/Wardroom

Lime emerged from the freezer with a data pad in her hand and immediately spotted Misato and Mitsuko with the stolen food through the window. "Did one of the other cooks tell you it was okay to get that?" she asked. Of course, she knew the answer was no already. "The gallery is a restricted area; I am going to take this violation of the ship's rules up with the captain. And you are lucky Mango is sleeping. She will cut you for stepping in the kitchen. Besides, you already know every lunch I make a minimum of burgers and sushi rolls. The point is: I cannot have random people rummaging through the ship's food stores and messing up the provisions inventory. Are you involved in this too, Mitsuko?"

Bridge

Shosho Hanako stood and returned a salute to Izokia. "Welcome aboard the Eucharis. I owe you an interview. Do you want to do it here or some place private?"

Meanwhile, Sune and Chieko did have some luck. It appeared there was significant activity in some of the systems to the Galactic South of HX-12. They were able to detect a significant number of starships moving around down there, mainly by subspace wakes and communications signals, but from this far away there was no way to get detailed information.

Bridge
" I'll take the interview in private if its not inconvenient". Great at least she can't pull anything that would give other members a bad impression. She shifted her duffle bag onto her other shoulder and quickly did a mental check of anything that would give her a uniform violation and found nothing wrong. " lead the way ma,am."

Bridge

"Yatta!" Chieko grinned quietly as the wake signals and comm traffic started to show up. The academic worked at the signals to get them as clear as she could, but they were too far away, giving her only a direction and relative size of the activity. She then turned her chair around to look over at the officers present, and noticing Hanako was already on more business, her attention moved to the XO.

Looking at Sune's sleeve first, the scientist stood with her look of confident determination and bowed, "Would it be bad to bother you Chusa? I believe I have found something."

Bridge

Sune watched Hanako leave with their new recruit whose body language gave a definite indication of nerves. But that was to be expected. He could easily recall his first encounter with the 'legendary' Hanako.

He looked at his console noting the briefly the data streaming in. Hearing his rank called out he turned to Chieko. Sune then stood and walked over to her. "You are not bothering me Koizumi-Santô Hei. Show me your data and tell me what your conclusion is."

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back