• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: YSS Eucharis [Mission 27, Part 2] Night on the Beach (YE 39)

Camp Fire

Freyja's eyes widened and she jumped up, waving her hands in the air. "Pick me, pick me!" She said excitedly. The bottle she held fell out of her hand, spilling cherries and moonshine over her head. She stopped jumping around. Her blue skin glistened in the moonlight. A cherry sat on top of her head. She slowly sat back down, plucked the cherry off her head and ate it.

Camp Fire

"'Once my space station comes online'," Bel repeated back to him seriously, despite a somewhat incredulous inflection. She wondered if Candon considered how he was explaining his venture. She nodded back, "It sounds like things are proceeding at least. Spending money to make money, I think it was once put to me."

After considering things for a moment, Mehitabel cleared her throat, "You know, Toyoe-heisho, Ishii-hei, and I visited an interesting frontier world over our semi-enforced leave..."

That train of thought slammed straight into a wrong-set switched, leaped the tracks, and demolished a string of standing freight cars when her name was put forward for a dare from Wazu. Part of her wanted to cry out in objection, or at least beg the excuse that as turn-keeper her position was immune from competition. She didn't. Mehitabel just looked surprised, control relaxed enough by her rapid beer consumption for her wings to slap Candon in the face as they defensively spread out to increase the size of her profile.

"Yeah, I actually met Akem-" Candon was almost pushed over by Mehitabel's wing. It was an odd feeling, smooth and almost pillow-like in his opinion but strong too. The muscles in the wing would naturally have a deceptive strength, they could grant flight. But that wasn't nearly as odd as how distracted Candon was.
A little alcohol had never distracted him this much, he'd been unaware of how the turns were being handled beyond the apparent absence of a 'truth' option.

Beach

Tsuguka just gazed at him for a moment, that same silent, possibly disdainful expression as always.

"...I would have chosen Santo Hei Pan." Discontentedly waving the empty beer bottle, now being used as the 'magic wand' of their ridiculous getup. "Understanding the naked body is literally their job. That makes them the most qualified."

A grunt, looking him up and down, with the same impersonal passion one might size up a wall that needed climbing. Thought about getting the knife out and demanding it didn't count as her hands, but... That probably wouldn't go down well. She had to admit she was getting intoxicated again really quickly. More used to a diet of aloe vera drinks and protein bars.

Then there was the fact of Jax himself, cowering. He was fun when there was a little fight going on, like back in the shuttle, but the red neko had a sudden realization that she didn't particularly like the visual of him acting so meek... Cute, but not really exciting in that intimate kind of way.

This was getting really damn confusing.

Sod it! It never works to just sit there pondering! You just had to dive in, and find out the truth for sure!

Classic assassination technique, upwards leap, then downwards angled propulsion, volumetrics rippling her skin the wrong way and making the red neko incredibly confusing to look at for just a second. Arcing under the guard of any attempted return swing, and around behind him in an instant. Normally this bit was a stab in the neck, but grabbing his shirt by the nape using her teeth worked too.

-"My yacht has a secondary suite..."- Open telepathy, since the spooky neko's mouth was full. -"Whoever gets his pants, it is yours."-

Was this revenge for getting her involved?...

Beach

<I hate you,>
Jax deadpanned in a private telepathic channel, having decided to keep his arms out to make her job easier. He was not looking forward to the prospect of a third person. This was already weird enough, but somewhat tolerable considering they'd grappled and kissed, like, twenty minutes ago. <I hate you so much. You're lucky you look ravishing in a swimsuit.>

Beach

A predatory grin lit up Freyja's features. She stood up and floated over to Jax. "We can double-team him, Tsuguka-heisho." The happy Neko said. Before she started, she put a hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle." She announced with a wink.

After she removed her hand, she knelt down in front of Jax. Freyja grasped the waistband of his pants in her teeth and tried tugging straight down. They didn't budge. She shrugged and moved to the left, managing to slide them down a little. The Neko repeated the process on both sides until his pants were nearly to his knees.

Freyja looked up at the technician shyly before continuing. She grasped his pants in her teeth, her face dangerously close to Jax's most treasured possession. Deciding that she had probably tortured him enough, she tugged his pants down to his feet and let him step out of them. She stood up with his pants in her mouth. "Mmm ffmmff mm!" Freyja said excitedly.

Camp Fire

"I wish there was some sort of ejection system for social situations..." she muttered as the truth or dare degenerated into 'everyone likes lewd dares'... Things were rapidly coming to a head, one way or the other, and the Elysian was wondering whether or not Howard-heisho would survive the night in one piece. Probably. Toyoe-heisho would probably at least leave his body intact. It was a minute of gently, feathery stroking across Candon's face before Mehitabel realized they weren't hitting a tree, or the bar, or possibly a hovering mishu, but instead Suites-heisho's face.

She jerked them in suddenly, though they didn't nest in comfortably against her back like usual. The clerk looked deeply disturbed, too much to rest them easily, "Oh fuck. I am sorry, Suites-heisho! That's an, ah, defensive reflex, when Freyja-san shouted my name earlier, I-"

Beach

Tsuguka didn't really draw it out, simply flying straight upwards and carefully pulling the shirt up and over his arms. Next, they landed next to Freyja, and stuck a wayward hand around their shoulder. They mirrored the blue girl's chipper emotions as an almost perfect opposite, though, angular face making a sort of concerned grimace. Not looking at his components, only staring at his face.

"...Somebody needs to ask for a truth." Was the eventual remark. "We've all been to some kind of biology class here. And we knew Jackson-Heisho would be embarrassed, so... This doesn't really count as research..."

Didn't really know how to respond to his own telepathic remarks. Didn't know why she set the dogs on him, either, really. Maybe just to spark some kind of reaction?...

Navel gazing. Drunken navel gazing. Need to move ahead.

"It's in the shuttle. The exercise uniform." A brief look over into the dark forest. "I need to go and get it..."

Simply handing him back the shirt, so he could at least obscure a little line of sight with something. The red neko then drifted along the ground at medium pelt, immediately onto the task.

Stage two, the redressing part, was still to come.

"Freaking Wazu, he planned this..."

Camp Fire

Natsumi stood up and brushed some sand off from her long pale legs as she walked over to where Jax was waiting for Tugs to return with his new outfit.

"I'll help out with this part of the operation" she said, her red eyes glancing at the blond engineer, "If I can be up for the next round?" she asked him with a sly smile crossing her lips.

Camp Fire

Having not completely fallen asleep, Takao listened to the last dare. After chuckling to himself he sat back up, eyes opening calmly, and ruffled his hair with his hands to get the sand out of his auburn hair. He shook his head a little with a slightly slow blink as he looked to Natsumi as she spoke, giving a slight grin as he stretched his arms in front of him.

"Yeah, I'll volunteer too. Only the wind knows what you all will dare me to do." He stayed sitting up, but leaned forward towards the fire a little. His light brown eyes shimmering against the firelight, the rest of him basking dimly.

Beach

Now, let it be known that Jax was not a vain person. That being said, he had been working out, and honestly, the tail was definitely not compensating for something. He was confident with his body. That wasn't the issue.

BUT... being nude around his coworkers was possibly the most embarassing, surreal experience he'd ever had. In Nepleslia, he'd have been fired already. The sharp contrast with Yamatai sent his mind spinning. The situation was made worse by the arrival of Freyja. But, not knowing what else to do, he simply stayed put and tried not to jet off into the sky in panic.

A few moments later, he was completely nude. Instinctively, his tail wrapped around his waist to hide his extremities. He'd been slowly getting used to casual nudity, but this was too much, too fast! However, he wasn't too embarrassed to notice Tsuguka's "appraisal". He inwardly smirked and gave her a small wink.

Then, he about fainted. His superior officer appeared.

Camp Fire

"I'll help out with this part of the operation" she said, her red eyes glancing at the blond engineer, "If I can be up for the next round?" she asked him with a sly smile crossing her lips.

'Fuck you, Wazu!' Jax snarled internally, his ears pinning back dangerously. But as he was standing in front of the woman he saluted on a daily basis, he winced and, not knowing what else to do, saluted, all the while looking as if he were about to die.

"Yes, ma'am." he muttered shakily. He was going to hate this. Afterwards, he might need to grab some more hallucinogenic wine, then go back to that college dorm and strangle his creator. First, he needed to survive this dare, then blow Wazu to bits with his RPG.

Wait, what RPG? He didn't bring an RPG!

So, here he was, naked as the day he was born, surrounded by his peers, in total silence, with only the sound of the crackling fire to fill the awkward silence. Damn, he had to do something. So, he fell back on his signature coping mechanism: humor!

"Soooo... uh..." he mumbled, pausing to fake a cough into his fist. "If uh... anyone sees something they like... don't hesitate to speak up!"

Camp Fire

"I wish there was some sort of ejection system for social situations..." she muttered as the truth or dare degenerated into 'everyone likes lewd dares'... Things were rapidly coming to a head, one way or the other, and the Elysian was wondering whether or not Howard-heisho would survive the night in one piece. Probably. Toyoe-heisho would probably at least leave his body intact. It was a minute of gently, feathery stroking across Candon's face before Mehitabel realized they weren't hitting a tree, or the bar, or possibly a hovering mishu, but instead Suites-heisho's face.

She jerked them in suddenly, though they didn't nest in comfortably against her back like usual. The clerk looked deeply disturbed, too much to rest them easily, "Oh fuck. I am sorry, Suites-heisho! That's an, ah, defensive reflex, when Freyja-san shouted my name earlier, I-"

"-just needed a wingman?" he joked.
Candon couldn’t help but start laughing, despite it being socially odd to laugh at one's own joke. Maybe it was just the alcohol but something about being stuck under her wing was striking him as funny. Oddly enough, it was actually the first time he'd ever felt what feathers feel like.
"I'm surprised you don't have trouble being couped up on the ship."

"-just needed a wingman?" he joked.
Candon couldn’t help but start laughing, despite it being socially odd to laugh at one's own joke. Maybe it was just the alcohol but something about being stuck under her wing was striking him as funny. Oddly enough, it was actually the first time he'd ever felt what feathers feel like.
"I'm surprised you don't have trouble being couped up on the ship."

"Cooped. Hah-hah," Mehitabel replied, drolly tapping him on the back of the head again, this time intentionally. Her expression shifted between confusion and amusement, eyes focusing and unfocusing along with it as her brain caught up to the situation again. Those were jokes. Awful jokes, but jokes nonetheless!

"I am capable of flight, but I can't really fly. Didn't grow up with it, didn't have parents that could fly," she says, first in Seraphim, then again in Yamataigo, continuing to blunder onward, "Honestly, it feels wonderfully natural but I never do. Fly, you know. Other then when its the late shift and I float around in the zero-g passage before bed."

Camp Fire

Natsumi smiled at Jax. "We're off duty, no need to salute me" she said to the engineer and took his hand, guiding it away from his temple and down, so he could use it to retain his modesty if he so wished.

"Cooped. Hah-hah," Mehitabel replied, drolly tapping him on the back of the head again, this time intentionally. Her expression shifted between confusion and amusement, eyes focusing and unfocusing along with it as her brain caught up to the situation again. Those were jokes. Awful jokes, but jokes nonetheless!

"I am capable of flight, but I can't really fly. Didn't grow up with it, didn't have parents that could fly," she says, first in Seraphim, then again in Yamataigo, continuing to blunder onward, "Honestly, it feels wonderfully natural but I never do. Fly, you know. Other then when its the late shift and I float around in the zero-g passage before bed."

"I do like the Z-G passages," he agreed. He found the absence of gravity relaxing. It was the 'flightless bird' concept he found rather odd. With an ideal body, with the supposed defects corrected, it was a foreign idea to him.
"Hey, why not try flying tonight? Or gliding, at least? I can fly you up and- well… drop you."

Camp Fire

Natsumi smiled at Jax. "We're off duty, no need to salute me" she said to the engineer and took his hand, guiding it away from his temple and down, so he could use it to retain his modesty if he so wished.

"And try you damnedest not to 'salute' her either," Ramiro called out to Jax. The obvious innuendo was intended. "You think you're embarrassed now, just remember that it could be worse."

Ramiro grabbed one last beer and moved out from behind the bar, sitting down in the sand next to where Natsumi had just been. To be frank, he was hopping that his comment was going to make Jax's mind wander to the inappropriate, and cause exactly the response that Ramiro had cautioned against. What little Ramiro had experienced of Jax it seemed like Murphy's Law took an almost scientific consistency with this poor lad.

Beach

Tsuguka must have managed something supersonic, because she was back on the beach in a heartbeat, dufflebag in hand. Actually a little out of breath. Marching back over, she found a volunteer crew of no less than three new 'workers' for this lewd task. Two of them were officers...

The hell was going on at this party?

"Well, Jackson Heisho, I hope you realize this means you're a real catch." Spoken matter-of-fact, bemused. At this point, all one could really do was go with the flow, and start taunting him. "Must be those 'kawaii' prettyboy looks."

She kind of wanted this to break down with inefficient clothes applications, and a mess of awkward flailing limbs. That would be fun. That would be research. Maybe it would get rowdy and involve some headlocks or something.

Bottom-front of the exercise sweat shirt in her teeth. Bright eyes glaring, utterly on task.

-"Need another mouth for the back of the shirt."- More telepathy, and some shorts held out in an extended arm. -"Suggest one for each pant leg. Let's go, team!"-

Beach

Where Wazu found discomfort in Saiga's damp shorts, the SAINT officer found it in not even being able to wear Wazu's. Saiga had 4 inches and 40 pounds of muscle on the Nepleslian, leaving a deep V of exposed skin where the fly of Wazu's swim trunks should have joined together. His abs were framed by the shorts almost all the way down, and were criss-crossed by the fixed string closure to keep them from falling off. Even still, they wrapped everything up way too tight—though Saiga supposed it was better than nothing. He didn't even try to put on Wazu's plain green t-shirt.

"Neko and their wily tricks," he mused through a chuckle as he watched the next dare unfold, laying sidelong toward the fire on one elbow. Only the most intoxicated of their kind, Freyja, had gotten naked of her own accord, but they'd somehow found a way to undress most of the ship's men at one point or another. "Typical."

"I do like the Z-G passages," he agreed. He found the absence of gravity relaxing. It was the 'flightless bird' concept he found rather odd. With an ideal body, with the supposed defects corrected, it was a foreign idea to him.
"Hey, why not try flying tonight? Or gliding, at least? I can fly you up and- well… drop you."

"I can fly, it just isn't very, you know, graceful. They fixed the body but they didn't," Mehitabel tapped the side of her head as she could tell Candon was considering the level of effort put into providing a vastly improved body for the Plebians, one almost as good as those that God had graced the Patricans themselves with. Almost, she thought, "But it was like learning to walk again, with two different sets of legs."

She colored at Candon's proposal, flexing her wings as if discovering some hitherto unfelt stiffness, "That... I'd stir up too much sand taking off... So that is an excellent idea, Suites-heisho. Provided you're not trying to get rid of me."

Beach

Jax blushed again, yet couldn't help but laugh a little as he stood there, still clutching his shirt against himself.

<You know, I cleaned myself up before the game. We could have a "rematch" after this.> suggested the nekojin privately, with a sly little grin. <Since you love my "pretty boy" looks so much...>

RPG-D RPGfix
Back