• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

RP: YSS Eucharis [Mission 8.4] Turning Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sune pondered Hanako's question, the dilemna was there was no right or wrong, either choice would have the potential for something embarrassing. Since this is meant for morale, and getting to know each other. May as well make it interesting. He thought. After a moment, "Ma'am, I choose dare."

Ramiro sat up straighter in his seat, starting to get excited. He stared down Sune as he waited for him to answer and when he did Ramiro turned his head back to the Taisa to wait for the dare. This may actually be exciting, plus I get to watch people be publicly humiliated.

"I dare you to let Blackberry put makeup on you," the Taisa grinned.

She pulled out a communicator and signaled the former sprite.

Sune chuckled to himself. As dares go, this one does not sound particularly bad. he thought. Of course there is probably a catch, but it is a game..

Looking at Hanako he grinned and said, "I accept the dare Taisa. After all the last time we were on Yamatai, you said you were going to order Type 30B uniforms for all of us."

Ramiro grinned at the thought of Sune in makeup. He flipped through his comm, trying to find out if it had a camera function. Once he found it he pointed it at Sune, waiting for Blackberry to get over there. At Sune's mention of the B uniforms Ramiro started cracking up, almost falling out of his seat. "I had forgotten about that. That...that was a fun day, haha!"

Hanako laughed freely. Soon enough, Blackberry showed up with her makeup kit and quietly went about turning Sune into EmoSune complete with pale makeup and darkened hair hanging over one eye. She finished him up by carefully painting his lips with black lipstick.

"It is now your turn, Sune," Hanako said, wondering if he would try to get revenge.

While Blackberry was performing her task, Sune pondered the situation. He could see that his friend Ramiro was having entirely too much fun at his expense. But he also considered the idea of getting even with Hanako.

Once Blackberry was done, Sune took a moment to look at her handiwork in a small mirror. "Thank you Blackbery-Juni, I am quite unrecognizable." He said to her.

Sune then stood up and bowed to Hanako, and then posed for the other crew members so they could admire Blackberry's handiwork. After all this was meant to be fun, and chance for people to relax.

Sune then turned to Hanako, "I have a dare for Valencia-Heisho, should he be brave enough." he said with an evil gleam in his eye.

Takeyu admired Blackberries handy work. "Not bad, not bad indeed," he commented with a nod, now he just had to hope it didn't happen to him.

He had wondered about the dares, he had been in dare games before but nothing as subtle as this. As he sat there taking the last of his wine out of his glass; he wondered who was next - but had an odd feeling based on how it was the Taisa who had done that to Sune, technically.

The game had started, and with Sune 'victimised' by Hanako, Nika had decided to stay as low profile as possible, hoping none of the crew members would actually called her up as she sipped on her drink quietly.

Junko giggled at the sight of Blueberry's handiwork. She hated the way she sounded when she giggled; it made her feel like she was only a month old again. But the stark contrast between the outrageous make-up and Sune's polite and formal bearing was too much. She giggled again and tried in vain to stifle the impulse with her hand, momentarily forgetting her anxiety over eventually becoming the subject of the game herself.

Ramiro got a big kick out of watching Sune get makeup put on him. He was laughing hysterically, which may have also been somewhat cause by too much wine. When Sune called on Ramiro he couldn't help but think how did I know that he would choose me? "I'll take that dare," Ramiro said with a very challenging tone. He eyed Sune suspiciously, wondering what he had planned.

Sune grinned, he suspected that Ramiro would accept the dare.

Sune turned to Ramiro, "Your dare is you must change clothes with a female crew member, the exchange can take place behind a privacy screen if the female wishes. "

Ramiro grinned at Sune. This was exactly the type of thing that he would make him do. He looked around the room at the women before asking, "Does it have to be a specific woman, or is it my own choice?"

"It's your pick," Sune replied.

Hanako hoped it'd be someone other than her, but her sweater and leggings might seem good compared to some of the other females' clothing. She stayed silent, now feeling a little tipsy from the wine.

"Hmm." Ramiro looked around the room. Not wanting to be too boring he skipped over Hanako and decided he'd go with his fellow starship operator. "I choose Nika." He pointed at her as he said this before joking, "I just hope you're not wearing a thong under that."

Had Takeyu been drinking anything, it would've come bursting out his nose right about now. He fought the urge and turned away from the group, his face red with embarassment as a memory from years ago flooded his conciousness.

Of all things to say, why that?! he thought as he recalled what he had done to his mothers collection of underwear once when he was a child.

Nika expressed her surprise as she looked at Ramiro, her face slightly red from the thought of changing clothings with a male crew member, "Not to worry... I never like wearing thongs..." She quickly finished her drink, almost choking from gulping too fast, "So... behind the privacy screen..."

Ramiro walked over to one of the attendants in the room and asked her to bring two privacy screens over. He waited a minute or two until the lady came back and handed him them. He walked over towards the wall and unfolded one for Nika before unfolding another one next to it. He quickly stripped down and tossed his clothes over into Nika's. "Alrighty Nika, you're up."

"Takeda, perhaps you should go while we wait," Hanako suggested.

"If you do not fit, we can always break out the Kaserine," the Taisa jokingly suggested to Ramiro.

From behind the privacy screen a scowl could be heard followed by. "Oh be quiet!" Realizing he had just yelled at a superior Ramiro quickly added, "Ma'am." He stared at the wall for a few seconds before calling out. "Any day now Nika."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…